Ever been mocked by an animal?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Lather, May 29, 2006.

1. Lather

Lather Member

There are lots of squirrels in my university campus. When we used to get high by the benches behind our residence building, the squirrels would constantly mock me. They would look at me and make faces. When I yelled at them they would let out deafening screeches before scampering up the nearest tree. There was also this gopher that taunted us occasionally. When we chased him he would run in and out of his endless network of burrows leaving us dirty, tired, breathless and generally feeling stupid. Any of you been mocked or humiliated by an animal when really stoned? Please tell me I'm not the only one...

2. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Maybe the squirls want you to talk back?? Cha-chip chip chip

3. mellow

mellow Eased

They watch you when you sleep.

4. Lather

Lather Member

Oh maaaan.. that's spooky I never thought of that but I bet they did watch me when I slept.. I mean there were tree branches just metres away from my room's window... Damnn..

5. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

lol, when i first saw the title of teh thread, i though it said "ever been fucked by an animal?"

6. ruca_bobo

ruca_bobo Member

when i was trippin my sisters car smiled at me..

i have a shirt that says "i talk to squirels, chikoo chikoo chikoo"..i could lend it to you hahahaha

7. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i hate it when im at the lake and the damn big white ducks i forgot what they are called...pellicans? swans? i dunno but they always mess with me when im sitting down trying to smoke a joint and they come running at you and you get all scared but they just run right by you....yea they had a nice laugh about that [​IMG]

8. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

Dude...squirrels are completely evil to begin with...they're allied with the cows and they've been working against us (humans) for centuries.
    Anyway...onto animals specifically mocking me, there was just one. My evil parakeet, Buddy. Then one day when I skipped church to smoke weed, I came home to find him laying stiff and dead in the bottom of his cage. I think that was gods way of punishing me for skipping church to get stoned.

9. aesther

aesther Member

one of my friends toldme that squirrels have thrown nuts at him before, hahaha

10. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

no, but i have mocked animals. kind of.
    today i was helping this little kid that lives in my condos catch bees. we had this little screen box that i think was meant to catch butterflies but instead we caught hella bees. anyways i was blowing smoke into the little screen box. boy did that piss them off. it was funny.

11. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

your friend is full of shit

12. Lather

Lather Member

The next time a squirrel tries to mock me, I'm going to capture him, lock him in a dark room and play the Pink Floyd song 'Several Species...' at full volume. Hahahaha that'll show him :X

13. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

last time i was totally stoned my friends cat kept staring at me, i swear he was just doing it to freak me out.. it worked ;P