Ever been afriad of the big bad cid?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Peace Attack, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I am. I'm afriad it will rip my fucking head off. I do think it would be good for me though, might build some character.

2. nesta

nesta Banned

no, but i'm a little bit afraid of salvia....likewise with dmt

3. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I am not afraid of acid, however sometimes i worry that i may be duped into buying something else on the blotter paper.

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

LSD can be the most blissful and/or the most frightening experience you may ever have. it shows you your mind and in doing so lets out your 10,000 good demons and also your 10,000 bad demons.

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I am now afariad to eat Cid, I know where it takes me and I dont like that place.

6. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

I am afraid of acid. But I love it so much...mmm

Im sure to panic if i get trapped in the death/birth cycle.

Salvia scares me too...but less. You don't get time to realize what youre slipping into. Its just a minute of intensity.

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I don't know, I could never be afraid of having the time of my life.

8. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

nope... ever since i first did it, and i laughed like i've never laughed before, and my abs hurt in the morning...

9. JimiWhizZ

JimiWhizZ Member

wow nice pic, you are very beautiful

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

no need to worry, it's either gonna be acid or nothing at all. anything else on blotter paper wouldn't be present in a large enough dose to do anything.

11. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Alot of people talk about PCP blotters here...they call them the ''laughing blotter'' ... Like in man your blotter, are they laughs or hallucinates?...

Is it possible to put enough pcp on paper to get a buzz??...or could those just be really low dose of lsd, which personally i find more euphoric...

12. bubba57

bubba57 Member

im from Virginia Beach, virginia, and i have been looking for acid now for about a year, and have had no success in doing so. everyone around here seems to bullshit. I know my shit, i know more about acid then the guy that invented it. i do my homework, but i never am able to get my hands on it. Someone please tell me where i can get it around here. you would be a life saver!

13. 2cesarewild

That's not true. DOI, DOM, drfly, 5-meo-amt have all been on blotter. I'm sure there are others too.

14. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

pfffff.... pig...

dude i checked this guys other posts and they are all the exact same, down to the word... haha

15. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

And that's the scary thing, bro. In my day one could be certain. Today....

Well, you guys gotta get back to a zero-profit/max distribution model. For that special indole, anyways. Like Stanley did it. Squeeze the imitators out. IMO.

16. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

well son of a bitch, that sucks

17. 2cesarewild

Yea it does, I ate a huuuuge piece of unperfed one day thinking it was L, ended up being one of the do's, I was told it was DOI weeks later, but it's not like I sent it to a lab to get it tested. Anyways, I tripped for so long, all weekend (tripping 48+ hours, after effects for a few days). When people say "that acid is dirty" or stupid shit like that, that's how it felt. Just dirty, filthy as a matter of fact.

18. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

If you know more about acid than the guy who invented it, how come you don't know that it was first synthesized by Albert Hoffman? I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this.

19. somethingwitty

somethingwitty Member

Although I never once had a bad trip despite some very heavy doses in less than ideal conditions, I came to realize that acid is intrinsically evil. That might not make sense, but it just opens your mind up to incredible evil that nothing else does. I'm not even sure how to explain it, but I'd stick with other stuff.

20. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

Bye bye. Go back to your RNC talking points people. We know how you would explain it, and it doesn't work. Stop telling lies.