Eternal Trip

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Jan 10, 2005.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Is it possible to have a permanent trip? My significant other and I were driving through the town he lives in and there was a guy riding a bike down the sidewalk. He looked about 60 or 70 years old. My SO says "see that guy right there? He took a hit of acid in the 70's and never came down. All he does all day is collect cans and rides his bike through town. He's only like 45 years old or something."

I never knew that was possible! Could it happen?

2. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

IDK but when i tripped the first time i felt like it was going to last forever

3. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

I am not positive if it could happen. But I think it could. being on a permanent trip. I mean I have met several people who not only looked but also acted as if they were on a perm trip. my good friend had took so much acid that when ever he looked at carpets or rugs he would see flower patterns. Another friend of mine is so wacked out from doing so many drugs that he is paranoid thinking that there is amonster following him and if he does anything wrong hell get eaten. There are so many possibilitites. I am not saying yes it is true you can be on a perm trip Im just saying it is possible.

4. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i've heard stories like this also, but never heard it being 100% true. maybe erowid has some more info, you can probably look it up somewhere.