Erotica Book For Christmas

Discussion in 'Erotic Books' started by Millerj, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Millerj

Millerj Members

Dear reading colleagues,
    I have recently read an erotic fiction The Journey of Rosalie by Audrey Glanville. It is a very adventurous book that can be read within 2-3 days, just perfect for the Christmas period :)

One of love paradoxes is in its endurance regardless the background that normally can devastate all possible emotional statuses. This fiction novel demonstrates how love can overcome the hardest and most challenging obstacle in frames of the modern-world problems such as political relationships between countries and kidnapping. Rosalie and her beloved Daniel Arnault are being separated and brought back together by unfairness, maltreatment prejudice provoked by the whole world. The story draws a parallel between two worlds: the world of love and the world of circumstances.

I will be happy to discuss it with you!

2. Shepster

Shepster Members

It sounds very interesting Millerj. I will try to find this book for my girlfriend. I have recently come across an electronic version of what is supposed to be Victorian novel written by anonymous. The title is something like "Master and his slaves" and tells a story of a girl who dumped her fiancee and he decides to capture and punish her - how you can only imagine. It's pretty decent, not very graphic and not cruel. But what can be said right away is that it must be written from a man's and not woman's point of view. You can say by the way everything is described. It lacks that sensitive female touch.