Erotic boxing

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by ryohi, Jun 12, 2013.

1. ryohi

ryohi Guest

Ok, so I know that it's a pretty niche thing to be into, but I wanted to see if anyone else out there is into erotic boxing as a interest, as a fantasy, roleplay, or actually doing it. Thanks and have a good one

2. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

What exactly do you mean by erotic boxing?

3. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

link link link...

4. ryohi

ryohi Guest

Well, sexual fun while boxing. It can be strictly roleplay, sparring, competitive that leads to teasing, sexual play, full blown sex. Some people I met enjoy it from a domination aspect, some from a competitive, and others enjoy the equipment. I guess I like a little of all of the above (minus actually hurting a woman. This is in no way about really hurting any woman).

5. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

Ohh well then yes I am very much into this! As roleplay and actually doing it!

6. ryohi

ryohi Guest

^_^ nice, I'd love to chat with you sometime about it if that's ok

7. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

Yes ok but im warning you im quite rough and do like hurting guys!

8. ryohi

ryohi Guest

;) that I am totally ok with

9. kairilove

kairilove Member

I love martial arts, I love to spar and sparring with my usual partners tends to lead to sex... so yes I suppose I am into it :)

10. ryohi

ryohi Guest

Very nice, I've studied Shotokan, Bokfu, and Judo. What style(s) have you trained in?

11. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

None really, i just like the idea of beating up a man!

12. ryohi

ryohi Guest

;) yea, I can have fun on being on the receiving end

13. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

Do you know many who can beat you up?

14. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

The term "erotic boxing", paints the imagery in my mind of people punching each other in the genitals until one person collapses for 10 seconds, the one who endures to the end wins.

But no it's not my thing.

15. ryohi

ryohi Guest

Out of all the fights and sparring that I have done one of my friends if I am not really careful I know can knock me right out. The guy hits like a mule :p

16. BronyaBabe

BronyaBabe Member

I meant girls!

17. ryohi

ryohi Guest

lol sorry. Well there was one girl that i used to wrestle and she was pretty tough. All in all im pretty passive when it comes to fighting girls

18. kairilove

kairilove Member

Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do and Boxing since my early teens, it started as self defense and I got hooked; in the last couple of years I have been adding Jiu Jitsu and Judo. I love it!

19. I'd like to test your boxing skills. Make me your personal punching bag, honey! ;)