Erm...

Discussion in 'Protest' started by renee, May 31, 2004.

1. renee

renee Member

Why are y'all protesting in a lil forum? Why won't you do something about it? :confused: ....Just my opinion. :eek:

2. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

3. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

I've been wondering about it myself. I think the forums can be a great tool to get the word out, to get people to come to demonstrations/protests. but to just sit around and say we need to do something is rediculous. action is key.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

How are people supposed to find out about activism opportunities without a place for them to go for information? The Protest fairy doesn't come to you in a dream and tell you where to be and when if you want to speak out about something.And stop coming in here trying to rile people up and get things started. You're just going to waste everyone's time. You've already attacked one of my threads for no reason and I'm already sick of you.

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6922

5. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

And to quote you on another thread about everyone being so "whiney it's pathetic"..now who's being all whiney? Everytime I look someone is whining or trying to get people riled up..why don't you and that moonflower person, (of course she openly admits that she comes here to piss people off) go somewhere else to get people riled up.. I'm not listening to ya'll anymore about whining, complaining, bitching..I'm just gonna ignore it from now on and I hope everyone else does the same thing! Maybe then it won't be as "fun" for ya'll [​IMG]

6. renee

renee Member

Sorry.....:(

7. renee

renee Member

Didn't think y'all were gonna get mad... Just wondering why y'all are protesting in a thread... You should go to Washington D.C. and egg George Bush's car or something...:cool: lol:p

8. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

people use to get information in the sixties without the internet. it is possible. (i don't mean to be rude, just stating the facts). though, as i said before, this is a great tool in getting the word out.

i don't think she was trying to rile anything up. i think she was just wondering. there's a lot of people here who are just talk. as for your other thread, maybe she's not into mj. so, get people who care. (i do, but i'm not sure its a fight i want to take on right now).