Eric Clapton's Crossroads Festival

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by CelticMuse, May 11, 2004.

1. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

I posted this in the old forum. It will be June 4,5,& 6th, @ Fairpark in Dallas, Texas.
    It is to coincide with the guitar show, though the concert won't be until Sunday the 6th.
    Eric Clapton,Stevie Vai,Carlos Santana,Eddie Van Halen, B.B. King, Bo Diddley, James Taylor are just a few of the performers.
    I'm taking my son who is 16. It's his first concert,so I wanted it to be memorable.
    Anyway I just wanted to repost incase some of you might want to go.

2. ILoveMyGuitar

ILoveMyGuitar Member

Holy shit, I just realized I'm going to be in TX starting the 5th. How much is it? Are tickets still available?

Peace,
    Kevin

3. paix

paix Senior Member

holy hell do I wanna be at that show!

4. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

The concert is on the 6th. Tickets to see the concert, which also gets you into the guitar show are $60.00. Tickets to just the guitar show are $15.00 and $30.00, I believe.

5. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

Sorry, I know tickets are available thru Ticketmaster, but I'll find out of you can buy them at the door. It's @ the Cotton Bowl so there is no reserved seating.

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

Damn it.. wish I could go. I've been hearing about the crossroads festival all over the place. I mean.... as much as i've heard about it, it really sounds like everybody in the united states is going to be there.

7. paix

paix Senior Member

I'm not, I've got a my very last final the next day in cali :(

8. Graham

Graham Member

i saw him in machester 2 weeks ago, he ruled! :) but hes was more bluesy then i would have expected.