Erection problem.. help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Earthbound_Child, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Earthbound_Child

Earthbound_Child Member

Okay, so here's my deal. I would post this on some sort of medical forum, but I'd rather get the opinions of normal, hippie-folk. Ever since I began seeing this girl (and consequently having sex with her) I've had trouble maintaining an erection during actual intercourse. I get hard when we start fooling around, but after I'm in her for a bit I begin to lose my erection. This has been happening almost every time with this girl since I met her in the fall. While I've been seeing this chick, I've had sex with my ex no problem, and am pretty sure I was able to perform with another girl, though I remember little. The girl thinks it's because she doesnt turn me on, which is completely wrong. I smoke weed pretty regularly, so I thought that might be the cause, but since I get hard during foreplay and remained hard with other girls I'm extremely perplexed/frustrated. Has anyone else ever experienced something like this? I really want to be able to give this woman an amazing experience like I am able to, but so far I think it's only been accomplished once :(. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

FOCUS!
    If staying hard with this one girl is what you want.
    a) Sober up. You can't do your best work when stoned.
    b) Save it. Don't waste your talents on other women. Get right with the one woman and then expand your horizons.

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Sleep with one - not two.

4. Earthbound_Child

Earthbound_Child Member

Haha let me clarify... You could classify my relationship with this girl as "dating" at best. There is no commitment right now, but I think we both may want it in the future. So I haven't been "seeing" other girls. The ex thing was just casual and I was hammered when the other girl happened. I'm just looking for sound advice or someone who can relate, not to be judged...

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I didn't mean to and was not attempting to judge you.
    Just, whenever two girls have been on my mind or in my life...one ultimately suffers.
    I can relate to you having difficulty as it kinda happened when I was moving away from one woman and starting with another.
    I imagine my feelings were all over the place.
    Once I knew were I was emotionaly...I was as alright.

6. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Odon may be right man, if your feelings for this one are stronger than you think, you may be feeling a little guilty. Your reaction to odon about being judged was sorta outta line, 'cause he didn't sound that way to me. Maybe you were expecting some judgmental stuff 'cause of the guilt and couldn't handle it when you thought you read some. Come on down from your high horse and remember that your prick is proably the most dependent organ in your body on both your psychological and physical condition. Evolution made it that way to get only strong papas. Knock off the weed for a week and see if it does any good. Also concentrate on just her. BTW, how's your 4play method. Go down on her and stay there 'til just before and you may suprise yourself. Good luck, or see a doctor.

7. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Thanks, Fastwitch. But, I could have elaborated further in the first place, to be fair.