Equivalence Principle Discovered in QM

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by wooleeheron, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

I do not seek peace or love. Couldn't care less if they ever occur by human standards. We already have all we need of both. Though I'll give you that the stash is similar

2. Don't be upset if you're not recognized for your work in this lifetime. Many great minds go unrecognized in their day.

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I have physical evidence and a way to establish scientifically that reality is sometimes stranger than fiction and lowbrow slapstick is intrinsic to nature. A theory of everything that cannot explain how to prove a theory of everything, is a day late and a dollar short.

4. Running Horse

Is that so?

5. wooleeheron

Mother nature already offered me fame and fortune and I turned her down, which is why she decided I needed to write my book. The idea of being normal is simply not something either I or the dragon contemplate if we can help it, because its just not possible for us. We serve mother nature, pay off our karma, and hope to make the world a better place, in some ways, because that is the only option we have. The dragon made a stupid mistake and it cost six children their brains, so mother nature gave her a chance to pay off her karma. I have no clue what my own karmic debt is, and it doesn't matter to me because its like asking how fast my toenails grow. Mother nature decides who can appreciate anything I write and who cannot, she is the puppet master who all bow down to, and I merely do what I can to describe how the little bitch works.

6. wooleeheron

So, I'm writing a book, and its nice to include the fact it meets scientific standards and is self-consistent, nontrivial, and demonstrable and not merely fanciful thinking. Like any good theory, it makes unique predictions and I am merely formulating the philosophy to make even more predictions.

7. Running Horse

Yes but isn't it all just fanciful thinkin'? One can never truly understand One whilst breakdown occurs. I applaud your aplomb though. Keep chasin' those dreams.

8. wooleeheron

Demonstrable means you can demonstrate it. The words I'm writing right this second are all demonstrable proof that I'm writing. The evidence I have includes a vast volume of academic evidence and my own unique predictions can all be established with quantifiable empirical evidence.

9. Running Horse

Is that so?

10. wooleeheron

All my work is available right here at this website. For me, my theory of everything is not some abstract model, but a daily reality that half the world recognizes, just not the academics. However, Childhood's End is upon us and even the academics cannot deny the self-evident truth for much longer. Taoism is not an intellectual exercise for me, it is not an abstraction, and you can play with the names and words all you want, but this is who I am and how I see the world.

11. Running Horse

In other words you are integrating your heart into your intellect & I truly hope your effort to do so for others is successful. Explanations are unnecessary in the end however. Everything just is & only we take the time to stop & ask why

12. wooleeheron

Within twenty years commercial fishing will likely become impossible worldwide, there simply will not be enough wild fish left in any ocean to make it worthwhile. Within fifty years every wild land animal much larger than a dog will become extinct or only exist in zoos. The question is not why, the question is not whether it would be nice if I can succeed, but how can we help the planet survive and leave a real future for our children. Mother Nature's a bitch as far as I'm concerned, a mindless two year old playing with dolls, and comprehending how she works her magic is more important to the world than my personal gratification.

Make no mistake about it, the next scientific revolution is about to begin and it will be nothing like what anyone has imagined. Call it optimistic speculation if you prefer, but the world must change faster than it ever has before.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  13. Running Horse

As I say to any who believe they have a grand purpose in life, Yes but in the end none of it will have mattered. I for one am content with simply being. Your path is yours alone. Don't think to justify it's walking.

McFuddy likes this.
  14. wooleeheron

It might be difficult for you to comprehend, but I'm writing and talking to you right this moment and you are free to ask me anything. I don't have any grand designs. I'm the equivalent of an office drone being asked to work overtime for free. My poetry is written by billions of people and nobody owns my work, you can't copyright the laws of nature. I pay my karma only because I have to like anybody else.

15. Running Horse

If I found something that you said hard to understand I certainly would ask. I used to approach reality as you I just came to realize that questions & answers are equal in meaninglessness

16. wooleeheron

Then why do you give answers and ask questions?

17. Running Horse

Perhaps to maintain balance in all things.
    Perhaps for the entertainment of discovering alternative views. Look at us, both Taoists in a sense, but both on entirely different conclusions to an end. Then again if the Tao were only one correct way it would see to be the Way

18. wooleeheron

Taoism thought is purely descriptive to me, and has nothing to do with concluding anything. You could say Taoists allow each other and themselves to draw their own conclusions.

19. What is the dragon and how did it cost six children their brains? Who is being lowbrow slapstick now? From my end, it seems like you are.

20. Running Horse

Yes I interrupted my own flow for see was to be cease. We are in agreement even before we speak.