Equipment trade

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Herbin' Cowboy, May 31, 2006.

1. Herbin' Cowboy

Herbin' Cowboy Member

Hi all,

I have some nearly new (just used one time to test) Flood and Drain systems from Esoteric Hydroponics that I would like to trade. One of my systems has already been offered up to anyone who is a medical user and needs to grow their own but cannot afford the equipment. But the other two, another four-pod and a six-pod system, I wish to trade for something I need.

I need someone to come and rewire my little grow room so it’s safe and efficient. I will trade one four-pod system straight across for that work. I also want a shed in my back garden. I am willing to trade my six-pod system for a used shed no smaller than 12 feet long by 10 feet wide. I can arrange transportation of the shed. So, if you have one, or know of one, or can scout around for one that you might be able to acquire in trade for something else or for a small fee, and I’ll give you that six-pod system.

Anyway, if you are interested in trading with me or are a medical user who needs some free equipment because you cannot afford to buy your own, PM me. I’m sure we can come to some mutually beneficial arrangement.

I hope to hear from you soon! All the best!

David