Equality before The Law?

Discussion in 'Protest' started by TooMuchTheMagicBus, Aug 15, 2005.

1. TooMuchTheMagicBus

TooMuchTheMagicBus Member

So I know somebody who had a tail light out and got pulled over by a cop the cop walks up to the car and the first thing the pig says is "are you black?" (he was hispanic) now um... what the hell does that have to do with a tail light being out? It's really not fair how shit's slanted here in the U.S

2. da420

da420 Banned

Never been asked that.

3. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Uhhh. . . Racism isn't the only thing implied there. Stupidity is obvious as well. The cop has eyes, doesn't he? Hispanic people don't look very much like black people. I don't see how there could even be any uncertainty there.

4. Flyinglilypad

Flyinglilypad Member

Well I've seen black hispanics before, and sometimes its hard to tell that they're not one or the other. Or both. Are you sure he wasn't exaggerating the story?

5. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I once had two friends (who couldn't find a hotel and slept in their car by the side of the road) asked by an GA State Trooper, who had his gun drawn, whether they were gay or not.