Eoto

Discussion in 'Gig List' started by alice_d_millionaire, Mar 15, 2008.

1. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

do yourself a favour and check these dudes out. they're flippin' sick. they're playin a bunch of shows, just check their site (http://www.myspace.com/eotomusic) and see when they'll be around. hasta

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

EOTO is a true channeling experience.
    Get out to see them.

3. solla._.sollew

solla._.sollew Member

i caught them after the SCI Berkeley show in some small place on telegraph...and it was way too much. i wish i hadn't been so tripped out, but we were in a basement and i couldn't handle it....wish i could have seen it properly. that was one of the nights when i told myself LSD is not meant for concerts. its best left to spiritual moments.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

and when are you going to listen to yourself (or find spiritual concerts)? :)

5. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

EOTO is so sick. One of my favorites to see live. They tour their arses off so buy their new album while your at it, "Razed" is a pretty solid album. Definitely see them live though. Youd be a fool to miss it.

6. solla._.sollew

solla._.sollew Member

i think that was the one i started listening to myself at. i have not done it since at a show and everything has been great. i did do E at the Marilyn Manson concert (purely a nostalgic experience) which usually lends its self to a good time. but the vibe of that concert was not that of an E trip. i got home and put on some Beirut and just started to love life...