environment friendly commune house

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by Yokai-Tororu, May 13, 2004.

1. Yokai-Tororu

Yokai-Tororu Guest

Hi. Has anyone writen a book of the attraction of a commune? I am interested in any books or articles.

I want to build a house for eight people so we can grow food in a garden and work together to make our fabrics and wood furniture. It is not for living in the past like many communes. It uses new inventions like solar electric panels and information from environment friendly housing plans. It will be almost underground but it will not be like a cave. The house will only have a underground pipe for telephone and power. It will only be used a little. Can this be a good place for people who want peace and harmony in life?

2. sonik

sonik Member

3. HUNTA4LIFE

HUNTA4LIFE Member

IT IS GOOD TO SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING MOTIVATED AND REALLY GOING OUT AND DOING SOMETHING OR ATLEAST TAKING THE FIRST STEPS! IF YOU ARE IN THE MIND AND BELIEF THAT ONE CAN COEXIST WITHIN NATURE AND NOT NECESSARILY BE TIED DOWN TO OLD WAYS THEN I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR WEB SITEOURNATURALHEARTH@MSNGROUPS.COM

4. HUNTA4LIFE

HUNTA4LIFE Member

5. sonik

sonik Member

Relax on the CAPSLOCK friend.

:)