England has Rainbow '06!!!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Fagin_The_Pagan, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

Thanks Fagin! I will be in London at the Temple University campus. I was going to be going from sept-dec, but the slots were taken because I'm a procrastinator. I'm excited!

2. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

Well I'm sure you'll love it over here. I'm not much of a city person so I don't go into London that much. I tend to spend most of my time in Tipis and huts out in the wilds, but if you like big cities then u'll love london! I'm going to be in Australia from September until about April but maybe I'll see you at a gathering in April or May.

Peace.

3. aloneinabigbadworld

aloneinabigbadworld Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What are you going to study there? I used to teach there.

4. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

Elementary/special ed. I'm in my junior year. I'm going to the Temple University in Philadelphia, PA, USA. That cool. Is the school good over there?

5. aloneinabigbadworld

aloneinabigbadworld Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You'll enjoy it. The British are more different than you might imagine though (though my only frame of reference is with TX, which is a whole different country I'm told)

6. earthling2

earthling2 Member

WHAT PART OF NORTHERN ENGLAND IS THIS GATHERING GOING TO BE WHERE. I AM PLANNING TO GET MY PASSPORT, AND WHAT ARE THE DATES, NEED MORE INFO. MY NAME IS LINDA SAFLEY, AND I AM AN ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVIST, IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME INFO RIGHT NOW I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. WOULD LOVE TO COME THERE. WHILE I HAVE THE MONEY NOW.

lindasafley@hotmail.com

7. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

Hi, the camp is from 26th July - 23rd August. Word is that it's going to be somewhere around the midlands but a site has not been confirmed yet. Site should be anounced in the next week or two and then the seed camp will begin. I'll let y'all know what the crack is as soon as I do. Scouts are working very hard though and we are getting close!

8. nananie

nananie Member

thanks honey

9. Sun_Angel

Sun_Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

10. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

The gathering might be in Norfolk.

11. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member