England has Rainbow '06!!!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Fagin_The_Pagan, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

Hey brothers and sisters, IT'S CONFIRMED, EHGLAND HAS IT, The Vision Council held at the close of the Gathering in Germany decided the 24th European Rainbow Gathering 2006 will be in England!

[​IMG]

This is amazing news for all British Rainbows! It has been a struggle for us to gather over the years due to the government’s criminalisation of such events, but they can't stop the Rainbow!

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE CONTACT THIS GROUP:

englandcaravan@yahoogroups.com

Revised Draft Invitation to the 24th European Rainbow in England 2006

We have just received word of a consensus, and England has been nominated as the host country for the first time ever since the gatherings started in Europe in 1983. Therefore, as the carriers of this vision we respond with this first invitation to the entire world to gather next year in peace, in love to bring healing to the land of England and the world starting with ourselves; and so say … let the magic BEGIN!

"We humbly invite…, the Rainbow Family of Living Light, and all those with a belly button to England - a country of ancient castles, mysterious tors and the white cliffs of Dover, of the fabled Stonehenge, and… stories of legends LONG forgotten, of King Arthur and Camelot, Sherwood Forest & Robin Hood, Maid Marion and Little John, of wizards, druids ,pixies and fairies, of troubadours, travelling actors; of fire- breathing dragons and preachers; yes to England through the portal; to revive the Spirit and the Heart…”an Awakening” …

OF A PEOPLE LOST… AND A PEOPLE FOUND…,

a people who were once known as Colonisers and Oppressors, who today are rediscovering new identities and inner compassions in the common human family we are all part of;

a country OF COLORS, with a new destiny as transformers of the world... from darkness AND OPPRESSION into light and life, "out of the oppressor will come a new tribe that will bring healing.., and they shall be called the Warriors of the Rainbow" (And no one oppressed the world more than England !)- yet this nation shall be reborn!... no longer bleeding souls but believing souls...! GREAT BRITAIN, GREAT HEART!!

a people who care about others - especially the children, the disabled and the elderly; who welcome the afflicted and helpless, this new rainbow tribe from all the nations of the earth... that have been prophesised about by the Hopi, by Isaiah, the biblical prophet and by others will provide the antidote to a sick and dying world... THUS:

We invite you.! -to help us make this Rainbow Gathering a success for the peace, for the positivity of the world and for each other, come to the gentle shores of angeland -"ANGEL"-Land; to Albion... to Avalon !!… Back to Blighty! …A land of writers, poets, musicians, artists and innovators… a land of imagination and purpose…

Yes - Come – Drink- the” Spirit of England”; for the UNITING of ALL the scattered tribes, the many tongues and nations- from the Northern Viking lands of Scandinavia, the Southern lands of Africa and Australasia, the Western lands of Turtle Island and the Americas and the Eastern Lands of Germania, Europa , Asia... and THE Middle East; we invite all the tribes and all the Celts, from all the four directions " and HE (GOD)shall set up a banner ( the Rainbow ) for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts "... east - west - north - south to the bridge, the junction... (England) for this coming years "UNITY GATHERING "; the 24th European Rainbow gathering in 2006 which we hope… will be the MOTHER of this FRESH emerging harmonisation;... a time of activation, empowerment, TRUE SPIRITUALITY, focus... clarity, unity, relationship building, respect and love ... love... and love... welcome to our land; OUR LITTLE BIG ISLAND... Cool Brittania... England!

WELCOME HOME, WE LOVE YOU!

Peace!!!!

2. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

Wow Thats Really Cool

3. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

Good grief you actually make england seem pleasant, which its not...

4. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

well some things in England are very pleasent, as the anthum goes, 'in englands green and pleasent land'...

[​IMG]

5. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

i like england - thats why i've never mooved away LOL

6. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

england is a raving shithole

7. GreenBird

GreenBird Member

england has some shit places but it also has some beautiful places just like anywhere else in the world. Do you live in england?? If you do I suggest you get out of your house/ town wherever and explore some of the beautiful places here!

8. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

well said

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hmm, not that I enjoy mentioning concepts of god, but I imagine that if there is/were one, they wouldn't really... have borders anyway. It's like buying a name brand.

10. kayy

kayy Member

when is it?

11. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

Hey the dates at the moment will be from 21st July to 21st August. This isn't definate yet. The Full Moon Scout Meetings are also still trying to find a location for the gathering.

[​IMG]

12. Rainbowgirl

Rainbowgirl Member

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Sorry to interrup your enthousiastic thoughts but many Rainbow people who were in Germany say that the Consensus has not been reached for England and the Family is now split between those who want to gather in UK (where gatherings are not allowed... ???) and those who suggest Spain as an alternative.

Please see below the message sent by a Brother.... interesting !

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

As I was asked to transmit this, so I do :

hi family

Consensus for England ?

That is a feedback about the consensus: where the European rainbow gathering will be next year .

Only one week before the gathering ended, and many people had already left , the vision circle started to take place . In a way that`s a kind of politic , starting so late , : because then most people had already gone. On the other hand , nobody realy cares anymore . Inviting the family to the vision council , I got many times the answer : well let the organizers decide .And that`s what is happening <<. More and more there is a certain group of people .-- INVOLVED IN DAELING WITH DRUGS ---

trying to take over the rainbow , and pushing us to go where ever they want us to go .

But , as most people only come once ore twice to the council – just telling their own ego-dreams , without having the time to listen to other peoples visions , --

they do not realize , what is going on .

Actually, i never faced so much impoliteness, so much disrespect and so much aggressiveness as this year, : that was not a celebration of peace – that was war ! ! !

Babas did insult – and almost hit - each other , --- many people, especially women were insulted as well , big fights about the talking stick -- who was finally thrown into the fire 3 times ,consensus that was taken , was neglected and broken , as if it never was taken – even so consensus is one of our holy rules : no consensus can ever be broken – only taken back by the people who took that consensus , Remember , all that was going on in our most sacred place , the tipi for vision councils. There was never an OM chanted , before counselling , and of course , those who smoke , took it for granted , that those who do not smoke had to inhale as well that unhealthy smoke - is that respect ? Tolerance? love ?

WHAT IS THAT? LAW OF THE JUNGLE? OR IS THAT A RAINBOW-GATHERING?

How could it happen , that instead of being a peace-gathering , we ended up to be an European battlefield and a demonstration of powerful ego-trips ? ? ? ? ?

Well , the invitation to England was done by 2 english sisters - who actually do not live in England – and 1 brother ,who comes from south Africa , but seemingly lives in England , As far as I can see things , this 3 people will not take it on their shoulder to do all the organisation necessary for a big gathering , they could not even give us an answer to the question , if non-commercial gatherings are legal or not , - no one knew that for sure . I wrote now to english friends , and they answered , that assemblies of more than 12 poeple are illegal - except for a special permit . Is it sure we will get it ? why the english family , did not make sure that it can happen , before to invite .?

In spite of that , the family was seduced by fairy tales about Stonehenge and similar places ( by the way , Stonehenge was built 4500 ago ,at he ice time ,, and not from celtic or druid tribes - there were animal and human slaughtering -- for the gods --! ! ! common practice ) Actually, England is the main seat of the annunaki bloodline ( read : david ike )

Is that the place we want to celebrate love and peace? or was that the call of the dark lord ????????????????????????????

Actually this consensus for England was 9 times broken -. The last day of the gathering we were sitting in the rain , still trying to reach consensus --- after a big fight ,-- the talking stick was thrown into the fire and the invitation to England was taken back . Finally, it was already quite dark , we found consensus for Iberia – in a very big harmony of all who were there. And so many people liked that decision.

Except those who were decided to push us to England , in spite of all logic reasons .

Next day , the gathering was over then - ,But the consensus for Iberia was broken , without even to ask those who had found this consensus for Iberia , to take that consensus back . - That is not only a violation of this specific consensus, but much worth , a violation of our sacred rules . because , if consensus can be broken at any time by any one - rainbow is dead . : then we enter a new area of power games , and the rule of the strongest ones . : jungle games ..

After thinking things over now for some time i want to invite all those who do not want to join the English call , for a reason or another , please come to Iberia .

we will send you the exact time tables later – it might be September – when temperatures are not so high -- scouting in may . -- Hugh

BIG SPIRIT LET LOVE AND AWARENESS ENTER OUR HARDS AGAIN

BIG SPIRIT GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO CHANGE WHAT YOU WANT US TO CHANGE

BIG SPIRIT GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO ENDURE ; WHAT CAN NOT BE CHANGED

13. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

I find myself in a bit of a regrettable situation here. I have put all of this information on Hip Forums believing it to be sound and truthful of Rainbow consensus. If it is not true, and is just information being pushed by people going against what was decided at vision council then I retract any support for it.

I am unaware of which side of the story is true, but wish to make clear that I hold a stance of neutrality on the opposing positions.

I would like to reiterate what I have spoken about in other areas of the forum, that yes a gathering like that of Rainbow would be illegal over here and would be bloody hard to pull off. Family members would be constantly getting hassle from the local councils and police etc. Saying that it would be something quite amazing if the Family did manage to pull it off.

From a different perspective, some people here may know that I am involved with the UK Camp Scene, particularly Oak Dragon. If Rainbow came to England it would both harm progress of the camps due to a need for large numbers in 2006, and it would also no doubt have legal repercussions regarding the government’s treatment of our camps. We can’t have non-commercial gatherings on a big scale here any more so the Camp Scene is all we have left, I don’t think it would take much more than a few thousands rainbows invading England to make the government crack down on us.

I do however know and love the Hopi Prophecies and believe that if Rainbow came to England, the spirit of the Rainbow would not be diluted by anything. If it comes it’s meant to be and I’m sure it will be strong, part of me however hopes for the Camp Scene’s sake that it actually doesn’t.

Peace.

14. boothy

boothy Senior Member

YES! WHOOHOOO!

This news has just made my week :)

I hope it does go ahead... I hope it does soo much.

15. hickey

hickey Member

"as I was walking around Grosvenors Square..."

16. zeljko-h

zeljko-h Member

i received both informations some time ago via eurocyrcle digest, and i don't know what will be. from limited info i have, i concluded that relations goverment-family in uk are somewhat similar as in usa - hostile. i'm not surprised spain is mentioned. this spring (april 2005) healing gathering was in andalusia spain and it seems it was good gathering. any info from the first hand?

17. Fagin_The_Pagan

Fagin_The_Pagan Member

The government-family relationship in england is more than a little hostile. It is out right war. Last time anybody tried to have a gathering like this it ended in scores of men, women and children being brutaly hospitalised by police and having their live in vehicles destroyed!

18. zeljko-h

zeljko-h Member

whoa! i didn't know it's that bad :(

19. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

How does england make gatherings illegal? And why are people always so hellbent to keep groups that preach love and peace from gathering and trying to send their message out?!

Eidt- didn't read the second page, but still, wtf. Gatherings over 12 people are illegal? That can't be legit... Does that make protest illegal as well? Fuck that I say. Gather as many people as you want. No government has a right to restrict the people's decision to congregate. Sounds like a sign of a facist government... lord knows there are enough signs on this side of the pond, I guess things aren't much better over there...

When are the rainbows going to get their own country that I can go emmigrate to? There's no place sane in the world anymore...

20. earthling2

earthling2 Member

I'D LIKE TO GO, I HEARD THE SAME THING, I HAVE TO GET MY PASSPORT THIS YEAR, IF IT'S THE LAST THING THAT I DO. ACTUALLAY, THIS U.S. POLICY IS MAKING ME SICK, AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS ADMINISTRATION.
    LINDA
    lindasafley@hotmail.com
    LOVE YAS!