energy and memories in dreadies

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by gonephishin77, Jun 1, 2007.

1. gonephishin77

gonephishin77 Member

Hey guys might sound a lil silly to some off yall but i have been growing extremely attached to my dreadies i almost feel as though the things i do stay as stored energy in my dreadies, my actions, the memories i create while they are on my head.. let me know if this makes sence to any of you, i also feel like i have become a better person while i have had them.. not that i was bad before just feel like now that i have dreads i hold a responsibilty because noboby ,i mean nobody within a good radious of this town has nor has ever had dreads... sorry bout the long rant LOL!

2. amethystrse

amethystrse Member

It's believed by some that knots store energy and prevent them from flowing. I know a lot of people who won't wear braids or will untie/take off their shoes when meditating for this same reason. Maybe energy stays in the dreads (wonder if psychometry would work on dreads like it does objects).

*shrugs* It's an interesting theory if nothing else.

3. gonephishin77

gonephishin77 Member

wow that does make a lot of sence actually.... never really thought about it in those terms... i cant help but feel that there is alot of truth to that for the simple fact that like i stated i can feel *energy" storing there even in normal non meditative states..but im not familiar with psychometry fill me in if you can thanks :)

4. amethystrse

amethystrse Member

Psychometry is where you can tell an objects history by holding it. Basically, everything can store certain amounts of residual energy...like memories. Depending on what the object is made out of will depend on how strong this is. Manmade materials like plastic don't hold these memories well. Objects made of metals hold the memories a lot better. Other organic materials can also hold these memories to more or lesser degrees. I've never heard of someone reading dreads (or even hair for that matter) but hey anything is possible.

I once went to a psychic class that was really interesting. We all were to bring in an object for another student to do psychometry on. One of the women brought hers wrapped up so no one can see it. The person who did the reading on the object was really accurate even though she couldn't guess what it was. It was just a painted stone. But the student was able to tell that it was usually sitting by the kitchen sink and wasn't used except to be picked up when cleaning and then put back. She kept it on the kitchen window ledge above her sink.

*hugs*

5. lazysunbird

lazysunbird Member

I think dreads to store energy and our experiences. This is why i feel it is time to let mine go so i can move on into a different stage of my life.