Enemy Expatriation Act!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Rutz, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Rutz

Rutz The Farming Communist

Holy Shit.
    The NDAA gave the government the right to indefinitely detain and torture, WITHOUT TRIAL, any US citizen they even SUSPECTED of ANY "Belligerent Act."
    NOW, they're putting through a bill to strip you of your citizenship for even VOCAL support of any group that denounces or opposes the actions of the government!

Hello, 1984! Nobody is friggin frightened by this?

Video on EEA

2. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Sweet! The fast track to becoming a stateless person,,, oh joy oh joy...

Time to shuffle through the assortments of sig pic's,,,

3. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

I wonder if it will perhaps come off more like A Brave new World in the end, with the real smart ones being held captive i an island collective, thier innovation and ideas not supressed completely, just slowly released to the Alphas, betas and lessers down the line perhaps?

I could kinda hang with a program like that because I dont think that would ultimately be such a bad sort of world for everyone, in fact I GUARANTEE the current majority of pop culture seems to eagerly embrace the fundamenntals of it without any notice at all!

Other than being limited to living life on an ISLAND full of others as "nutty" as myself may get annoying but I could always find or dig out a cave,,, hell, acid etch one into granite for all I care given the proper gear,,, but I digress.

4. TroutLord

TroutLord Member

Im not sure Im comfortable with that level of structure lol The ones in power here have been doing a lot to prepare for civil unrest...

5. honeyhunter

honeyhunter Guest

"The seed of revolution is repression."
    Woodrow Wilson

Its all about the economics of change. If our government cannot maintain a standard fitting of its people, then the people will eventually pay the nessicary price of freedom- in most cases, revolution. I may be in the Army, but you can ask any American Soldier- our job is not but to serve Government. Our job is to serve its people, and protect their freedom from all threats, foreign and domestic. I will protect our rights ... your rights, even if I stand alone.

6. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

where are these echo-bots coming from^^^?...3rd one I've seen lately.

's startin' to creep me out...:confused:

7. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

Fuck Lieberman. He co-sponsored that bill.

8. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

Wilson was a ****.