Empty Nest Nudity

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Supernoba, May 15, 2019.

1. Supernoba

Supernoba Senior Member

Has anyone experienced a change once the kids have all moved out? We have one left at home who will be moving out later this year. We haven't practiced nudity in any official way but I am looking forward to at least trying it at home, temperature permitting as a start.

Beach Guy and NudistTed like this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Since our kids left I seldom wear clothes at home. My wife still does most of the time but does go nude at times. The kids are aware of our nude life and of us being members of a nude resort. They only ask that we stay dressed around them

GLENGLEN, NudistTed and Supernoba like this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, very similar to the above poster. I am a home nudist and my wife stays nude a lot. We just joined a nude association. We are looking forward to attending our first nude resort when we get back to the states.
    We live a private and secluded life in the Caribbean most of the year.
    Very liberating lifestyle. Soon, we will be around like minded people. We are retired.

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Kids tend to be prudish, but its their way of ensuring they don't go through puberty prematurely, which would be counterproductive for them. If we were still living in huts they would attempt to studiously ignore mom and dad having sex, and there are plenty of cultures where the entire family to this day live in what might as well be a paper bag glued to sticks. Living on communes I found they were less worried about such things, but puberty is very different out in Babylon.

NudistTed likes this.
  5. this is fun

this is fun Banned

Try it around your kids first. Discuss it with them that you want to try walking around in the nude.
    If they are a bit shy about it then they don't have to do this.
    But if you permit it and they don't mind seeing their dad with a boner walking around the place or just outside and they see you relieving yourself in the backyard then hey it's ok.

NudistTed likes this.
  6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Why Didn't You Read The Original Post......He Still Has One Kid At Home.....BUT....Only AFTER This

Kid Leaves Will He And His Wife Consider Living The "Nudist Lifestyle".....:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

Mike Literous likes this.
  7. this is fun

this is fun Banned

I did read the post. Why turn this into an argument?

My post refers to the now.
    Ask first.
    Who knows the kid at home might be embarrassed about having their dad being nude.
    If not then it should be ok if you have your parents nude.

If i was to move out but come back at the weekends i'd want to know what the parents are doing.
    I'd want to be ok with it.
    Not get a shock if i saw my dad pissing in the backyard or if he got a boner.

NudistTed likes this.
  8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Have Read Your Post Many Times......And I "Haven't A Bloody Clue" As To What You Are Saying ...:confused2:.

Cheers Glen.

Mike Literous likes this.
  9. this is fun

this is fun Banned

I go and visit my parents all the time. I don't expect them to be in the nude.

I don't care if they nude up to be honest.

Chat to all of your kids because it matters if they are visiting you.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Question.......When You Visit Your Parents.....Do You Pay Them The "Common Curtisey" Of Ringing

The Doorbell......Or Do You Just Barge In On Their Privacy....???

Cheers Glen.

11. this is fun

this is fun Banned

I have my own key.
    They usually know when i come over.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

........:smile:

Cheers Glen.

13. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

That sounds exactly like us me nude most of the time her sometimes not often however our kids have no idea we visit nudists resorts.

14. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife and I could no longer live a lie and told our family

NudistTed likes this.
  15. JH93022

JH93022 Members

If they have their own key, then they should be just fine with whatever state they see you in when they show up.

16. JH93022

JH93022 Members

My wife and I have a blended family. Hers 12 YO daughter and mine 7 YO son. We decided soon after being together to introduce it to the kids. We just said they were free to participate if/when they like. We just stayed naked one Saturday and when they came out of their room, it just was. Did not really talk much about it any more really. They both participated here and there. We also took our son to a nude resort in Michigan. It was a great time.

NudistTed likes this.
  17. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

Wow that is wonderful. My first wife was totally against my nudity, however one time our 12 year old grandson stayed over I got naked while he was in the shower and when he came out of the shower he and I sat and chatted for 15 minutes with both of us nude. After that I didn’t care about being naked in front of him. M wife always complained and called me a weirdo. My new wife is ok with my nudism and will even go to some nudists resorts with me. My new wife is 100 times better than my first wife.