embarrassing farts ?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by ronald Macdonald, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Have you ever farted accidentally and been really embarrassed ?
    Or farted on purpose but it was louder than you thought iot was going to be and everyone knew it was you ?

If so what were the circumstances.

I did that once and I was in a library that was really quiet and I thought I would fart real loud and that ny friends a couple of aisles away would hear it and laugh, so for maximum effect I lifted my leg and really blasted a loud fart out and a few people laughed but when I immediately turned round I realised 3 old ladies had walked into the aisle from the other end. and were really freaked out and just stood staring at me then one said "dirty bastard"!
    ROFLMAO

2. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

hahahahahaha... that's pretty funny. I find farting particularly gross/distasteful so I avoid it at all costs and keep it super discreet if I have to, but once in first grade I let a really loud one while we were all quietly listening to the teacher read, and that was brought a few times over the years before everyone forgot about it :)

3. Eowyn Hart

Eowyn Hart Member

i knew a guy who did 53 pips off the cuff. Now that was excellent ass control! didn't stink either, was just bloody funny.

4. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Wow, you farted from your ass, but she farted from her mouth...I guess that's the civilized way to fart. LOL

I'm a good citizen, I have exercised my anal sphincter muscle to steel-like strength so that I can sit in my cubicle getting my work done while the pressure builds relentlessly, and then go to the restroom at respectable intervals to release the pressure. However I have been less successful at controlling my mouth farts.