Embarrassing Accidents

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by sonyajean, Jul 26, 2022.

1. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

What are peop!e's most embarrasing accidents or injuries? Could be something not serious or life- threatening but maybe painful and certainly with embarrassing results.
    When I was 15 I was helping a neighborhood mother with her kids at a muniicipal wading pool for small children. I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel to wrap around me. Only problem was soda had been spilled on it which had attracted bees or wasps. When I wrapped it around me, trapping them underneath several stung me on my butt! I had on a highcut in back one- piece so the stings were right on my naked lower cheeks!
    I dropped the towel and started dancing around in agony, saying I had gotten stung.Guess some thougnt it was funny as there was laughter and grins from some of the boys.
    It was not funny for me. My neighbor took me home and I rode kneeling on the back seat and spent the afternoon on my stomach with icepacks on each butt cheek. I was lucky not to be allergic and have to go to the ER. And show them where I got stung. As it was I stood for dinner that evening and had some soreness and discomfort in my rear end for the next coup!e days.
    Bee stings are no. fun in any case and it was where I got stung that made it worse. If it had been my thighs or back it would not have so embarrassing as well as painful. But to get bee stung where you sit...!
    Wonder if anyone else has had some sort of similar rear end mishap.

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I was around age 30s. I was at my aunt and uncles house working on his snowmobile. My aunt was married into the family and ever since meeting her I had a hidden desire for her. I was holding the snowmobile up in the back and my uncle throttled the gas. A dumb thing to do but many a snowmobiler has done it. The track ripped apart ind went between my legs and literally ripped the back of my jeans and underwear off. My butt and legs were cut up and bleeding. I ended up in the house butt naked except for a shirt face down on on the couch as my aunt tended to the wounds with dressings and bandages. I even had a cut on the back of my scrotum sack she noticed and she treated it. Don't know what was worse. The pain or the embarrassment.

3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Driving my jeep Nude I got stopped by a road construction crew!
    Read my blog about it, T.G.I.F. !

Joe90 likes this.
  4. i was trying to open a plastic bottle of oil and the wee plastic thing that you pull round wouldn't budge so i grabbed it with my teeth and pulled. The fucking thing came flying off and the free end hit me in the eye. A bit rubbish but was busy cooking dinner so ignored it. My husband came home and I said about my "accident". He was like "have you looked in a mirror?" Well fuck sake, my eye looked like a piece of liver. Quick trip to accident and emergency saw me wearing a patch for weeks and quite a few trips to the opthalmologist. Apparently I was extremely lucky not to lose my eye.
    Most embarrassing thing? Having to try and explain how it all happened.
    Stupidest thing? I stil pull those wee things with my teeth if they don't come away easily by hand.

5. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

ohmigod you are fortunate you did not receive more serious or permanent injuries! Why on earth did he start it up with you holding on to the back!
    So many injuries with potentially dangerous equipment . Like lawnmowers, had a neighbor who was missing part of a foot from having it get in the way of the blade. Since they put those safety bars on the handle that instantly shut the machine off if you let go sure it has prevented many accidents.I' ve even known of people putting their hand under a mower while its still running to clean out clogged grass. Unbelievable!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    Daretobare likes this.
  6. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

It was stupid on both our parts. A serious lesson learned by me.

7. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I had tear away track pants on and no underwear playing slow pitch softball and was running to first base after I hit the ball and my thumb hooked the one side of my pants and tore the snaps apart halfway down and my pants fell down as I ran past first base. Everyone saw my junk I was so embarrassed but I got mvp of the game lol