embarrasing

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Matheus, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Matheus

Matheus Member

,.. picture this, you're sittin' at the bus or a café or whatever,.. just a public place anyway. and your "thing" gets hard, i mean,.. when you are standing up to walk away everyone can see that there's something there( i hope you understand what i mean) ... it has happened lots of times for me, and i dunno what to do. like when it happens at school, i can't sit down at the café all day missing all my classes. neither can i stay left long after a class has ended just because of that,... it's just so embarrasing if someone would notice:( .... am i the only one who feels that you cant stnad up and walk when it is like that???................(once again, i do hope that you understand what i mean)

2. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I'm not a guy, so I've never experienced it and can't say I know the embarassment, but whenever I see a guy with a hard on I don't think anything of it really. I think the only people that are going to find it funny are thirteen year old girls who are just being cued into those kind of things.

I admit, I will tease my guy friends about it sometimes, but it's always in good fun. haha If I saw you in public and you were hard it might draw my attention for a second, but my mind would process it, think "yea, so what?" then move on to something else. Don't worry about it.

3. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

When I get a hard on, I flaunt it...

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

it happens... ive only ever really noticed (unless im pressed up against him that is) if theyre wearing material lighter than jeans... denim seems heavy enough to hide it from being noticeable, but maybe im just oblivious (i dont have a cock so i cant say much about dealing with hardons)

5. WalkTheSky

WalkTheSky Member

It used to happen randomly at work to me, when I would go outside for break and be in cold air.
    It definitely shows through denim, haha, I know that.
    It goes away quick enough if I light up on a cigarette and focus on that.

6. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Which thing?

7. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

its all about how you adjust it in your pants, dont let it stick straight out or press upwards into your pants, bring it so its vertical and pressed up agiasnt your belly, its not noticeable that way

8. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

THis is why I NEVER wear my shirts tucked in.

9. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

dude man dont sweat it.. walk around with pride.. who gives a damn about what other people think of your boner? its obviously a natural thing. Whenever i get a boner in public i just show it off lol .the girls giggle somtimes but i and they know that they are enjoying it. be thankful that you can get boners all the time, most guys cant even do that.. and when i get one its like a snake crawling down my pants.. its pretty noticible. but who cares lol.. iv got some stories about my boners that alot of people still dont believe to this day but I know for a fact that it happend, it could have been a once in a lifetime thing but i swear on my dead grandfather and friends that it is true. I answered my door one day about 9:00 am. someone was ringing the doorbell, and it was this mexican lady, fairly good looking. i was wearing my pj pants that showed my morning wood tremendously. her eyes got so big.. and she was like can i use your phone so i went and got it for her. and then after a bunch of looks at my penis she said can i come inside to get a glass of water, iwas like uhhh yeahy okay. and once she comes in she grabs my pachage and pulls down my pants and started to try and give me a blowjob. NO LIE. it was just the weirdest thing thats ever happend to me in my life. of course i didnt know the lady she could have had herpes for all i know so i made her leave my house. i will never forget that day.

10. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

It happens to everyone, if you're worried just walk with your hands in your pockets, that tends to hide it well.

11. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Loud and proud, dude.

That's the way to be. Announce that shit, then offer to do the trick for any ladies that happen to be nearby.

Any woman'll crumble when she sees your schlong bouncin' around your knees. *reminisces* Yep.