elvis?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by itsallgood, Feb 14, 2009.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

anyone else here would like to be tripping while front row at a elvis presley concert and him screaming at you one his songs...personally i would like you aint nothing but a hound dog...iam just bored lol

2. killuminati

killuminati Member

watching Elvis live while on LSD?
    if we're going to go to the land of hypothetics, surely you can do better than that?

3. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

its a wonderful land isnt it? lol...how about having having a front row seats to a jimi hendrix conert and him just shredding while the yoourself and fellow tripping friends and sitting while being blown away, also a endless supply of lsd at disposal because the line up goes hendrix with all of his classics, presley with hound dog,jailhouse rock and various other hits, a couple of elton john songs mainly someone saved my life, tiny dancer etc, pink floyd us and and them couple of other songs, and offcourse we will end it all with some stevie ray vaughn and john lennons imagine sung by the soul of john lennon himself,,,that would be my paradise :cheers2:

4. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Oh wow, yeah, that'd be amazing, though I personally would have to have the Dead in there for a couple songs. Let them replace Elvis. I'm not a big fan of his stuff. But definitely a ton of Hendrix and stuff in there. That stuff's psychedelic by itself. Don't even need LSD

5. ad10

ad10 Member

maybe elvis in his younger days but i think when he was old and fat and run down he would just be scary on acid.

6. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

"The Incredibles" was trippy.. uh watched it cause I got grandchildren.

7. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

Elvis was against mind expanding drugs but loved alcohol

8. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

lol iam just saying elvis screaming at me you aint nonthing but a hound god would make me trip great

9. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

yeah elvis was chums with nixon and was a hypocrit imo. the only reason he got famous was because the world was a suffocating bore when he hit the scene. there were plenty of charismatic musicians before, but elvis was white.

but i agree any music can be great on cid