ElevatedAlchemy Glass are scammers

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by CannbisSouL, Nov 13, 2011.

1. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

To anyone reading this; Elevated Alchemy Glass is a scamming company as far as I'm aware.

I ordered some glass from them almost 3 months ago now, and I still have not received anything. The order was for about 100$ and I've been told it was shipped out twice now, the last time being over a month ago now.

After he apparently shipped it out the second time he stopped responding to e-mails from my e-mail address even though he kept responding to e-mails from another address I tried with.

Just figured I'd give anyone who possibly looked at them for some glass a heads up. :2thumbsup:

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

insist on tracking numbers

customs can take a while sometimes if its crossing a border

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Lame dude... Thank god i've never lost out on an online sale...

Check out some of these sites for glass...

Aqua Lab Technologies
    RX Industries
    Bit Freak Glass
    1percent
    ioffer
    High Priority Glass
    (^^^ maybe skip could get one of these websites to be a sponsor.. all are great on the customer service end and in the final product)

btw CS.. was your transaction dealt with via PayPal or AlertPay? I always make sure vendors acccept one or the other.. makes sure if i do run into troubles that i can get my money back if all else fails

4. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

This is domestic, and I've tried asking for tracking numbers and gotten no response.

Thanks for the glass websites.

The payment was completed over PayPal, but at this point I believe it is too late to dispute the transaction. I made the payment in late August and was strung along to believe that it would be shipping eventually..

90 days is the paypal limit for disputing transactions, isn't it?

Edit: Yeah, 45 days is the Paypal limit.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I would still contact PayPal.. how long did customer service string you along? Explain that you had kept contact with the seller up until a month ago.. and then got no responses

6. BlueMagic

BlueMagic Guest

he was outed on tokecity aswell but the post was quickly removed and his account closed. I was able to file the paypal claim but it seems his account was already frozen/closed. Atleast the credit card company can do something if paypal fails. If anyone has any definitive location/contact info I'd love to get it. Specifically an address. I liked your post not because I'm coldhearted, but because people need to know.

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

good point.. CS.. you should contact your CC company