ejaculation for a male-to-female tranny

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by splitpersonality, Sep 2, 2010.

1. splitpersonality

splitpersonality Member

hi people,
    please forgive my ignorance regarding trans-gender sexuality and satisfy my curiosity.if a transvestite happens to be originally male and gets operated upon to become a female does he come by "vaginal"sex or by anal?
    secondly if he has his male genital system intact does he ejaculate by receptive anal sex?

2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

i have no idea about what he can and cannot do regarding her vagina. his anus still remains like any other male's---the prostate is there, so it should work, i think. however, a transvestite is not a person who changes his sex to begin with. a transvestite is just a person who crossdresses. in most cases it's got nothing to do with gender identity disorder. transvestism is a sexual fetish. they get off on dressing up as opposite sex and being treated like one. they do not identify as opposite sex though. that would be a transsexual ---a person you had in mind.

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Most important step, don't call a transsexual a transvestite. Aside from that yes generally after surgery the new vagina is capable of orgasm, it's the same nerves, just rearranged. As for ejaculation, eventually after enough time on estrogen little to basically nothing will come out, and what does will be pretty clear from lack of semen production.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

What does it mean to be transgender? ​
    A Transgender person is an individual of any age or sex who manifest characteristics, behaviors or self-expression, which in their own or someone else's perception, is typical of or commonly associated with persons of another gender.
    Are there different types of transgender people?​
    Yes. There is great diversity among transgender people. Various terms are used to describe segments of the transgender community. Some of these terms are transvestite, crossdresser, bi-gendered, androgyne, transsexual, drag queen and male/female impersonator etc.,. Each of these terms describes a distinct type of transgender person.
    What causes a person to be transgender?​
    No definite answer can be offered. Research suggests there is a biological basis for transgender behavior but to what degree is unknown. Transgender people manifest their condition at different stages in their lives ranging from infancy to old age. This leads to the observation that biology (the brain)creates a capacity while nurture and individual choice may retard or accelerate the emergence or degree of transgender behavior.
    Most pople including many TS's feel that there were family problems whilst growing up, parent wanted a girl, a lack of a father figure. Or they were dressed in clothing of the opposite gender. Some feel that TS's are simply confused.
    Only limited research has been carried out to determine the causes of gender and sexuality of the brain and genetics. Some of the findings are a starting block to a ‘real' medical reasoning instead of societal one.
    A first and the most recent study was done by a Dr. Swaab of the Netherlands. He took post-mortem brains and examined them slice by slice to define differences in males and females. Eventually he encountered one.
    He discovered a region of the brain called "the central subdivision of the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis" or BSTc for short. It's a tiny structure in the hypothalamus of the brain that seems to be linked to our gender identity. This section is bigger in men than it is in women byabout 44 percent. The amazing thing he's found is that in male-to-female transsexuals, the BSTc has female size, and in female-to-male transsexuals, it has male size. The size of this structure in the brain doesn't seem to be affected by hormonal changes, aside from perhaps during fetal development.
    This research suggests that gender is determined in the brain pre-natally. However, the sample of transsexual brains were small. It was limited to ten, mainly due to the very difficulty of finding undamaged post-mortem brain tissue. Die to the sample size, most view this research as interesting, but highly inconclusive. Thus research would need to be carried out on a larger scale and repeated before it would be considered conclusive.
    Recently research has been conducted at UCLA. Dr. Eric Vilain has been researching human genetics and how they affect pre-natal development prior to hormones. He and his team have discovered 54 genes that link to gender. Prior to this discovery, it was believed that hormones did everything in distinguishing the body between males and females. However, these genes are activated before the SRY gene switches on. That's the gene responsible for the testosterone hormone wash in the Y chromosome.
    Of the 54 genes, 18 were produced at higher levels in the male, and 36 were produced at higher levels in the female. This research could help to determine where the transgender phenonommon comes from. It may have everything to do with why transsexuals report feeling that they were born in the wrong body. As of now the research continues and I am sure that eventually we will find that answer. It is just a matterr of medical inetrest then the trandgender community may have a solid base in society.
    How many transgender people are there in the world?
    No one knows what the population of transgender people is because there is no means of identifying and counting them. The evidence suggests that many transgender people hide their condition to avoid discrimination and abuse by others. However, transgender people are found in every society and culture, and in every country, from the most primitive to the most advanced. And, transgender people have been present throughout human history.
    Literary references to transgender people abound. In the latter half of the twentieth century the visible population of transgender people has increased into the millions worldwide. The evidence suggests that transgenderism is but another facet of the diverse human condition.
    Are transgender people considered to be disabled, sick or mentally ill?
    Under the provisions of the Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA) transgender people are not considered to be disabled solely on the basis of their transgender status. Transgender people are not considered to be medically at risk by virtue of their status.
    Transgender people may be diagnosed by the psychiatric profession under the provisions of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV), American Psychiatric Association, 1994. However, the vast majority of transgender people do not require psychiatric diagnosis or treatment and are not regarded as mentally ill or incompetent solely by virtue of their transgendered status. The inclusion of transgender people in the DSM-IV is subject to periodic review. Just as homosexuality was removed from an earlier DSM, it is possible that transgender people will not be included in future DSM's.
    Can transgender people be treated or cured
    There is no known cure or course of treatment which reverses the transgender person's manifestation of the characteristics and behaviors of another gender. Transgender people have, at times, been subjected to many types of therapy such as, electric shock, aversion (applying physical pain to condition response), drug and other procedures. None of these "cures" have succeeded. Many such "cures" have been painful and dehumanizing for the victims.
    Are transgender people homosexual,
    bisexual or heterosexual
    The sexual orientation of transgender people may be homosexual, bisexual, or heterosexual.
    Are transgender people subject to discrimination and denial of their human rights? Are they subjected to hate crimes and bashing incidents
    A: Transgender people face discrimination in the workplace, in housing, in healthcare, in the military service, in prison and in the society at large. Many transgender people are unemployed or under-employed by virtue of their status. With the exception of a few jurisdictions the jobs of transgender people are not protected by law. Because of their "visible" behavior and choice of attire transgender people are frequently subjected to verbal and physical abuse by other citizens, leading in some cases to the loss of life. In the U.S.A. such hate crimes are currently not reported statistically as crimes perpetrated against transgender people.
    How can I help support the transgender person in my family
    First, offer your family member your unconditional love and support. Secondly, educate yourself about transgenderism and transgender people and their concerns. Thirdly, help your loved one educate and "come out" to other family members and friends who will be supportive.

5. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

@Orison: Nothing in that paragraph answers the OP's question. :p

I've always thought that the use of "transgender" as an umbrella term is utterly ludicrous, and that just reinforces that all the more. Research has suggested a biological basis for transsexuals' behaviour only. So saying there's a biological basis for "transgender" behaviour is totally false. Most of the times the word "transgender" is used in that paragraph, it is reffering to transsexuals specifically. Even though as is stated in the beginning of it, transgender is a term that also includes transvestites, drag queens, androgyns, etc...

It is extremely stupid and highly confusing.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I know,.. but education comes before sex.. :D
    and I dont even understand the question. did you? :confused:

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

the prostate isnt removed in a gender reassignment, these secrestion tissues, glands can become functional depending on the recipient and used in the vaginal canal ..
    TS Hormones - Gender ID

thought I have never , ok not never thought of SRA, to have a vagina. I would honestly do considering my creativating characteristcs now, if I had a small penis. I would, I dont so.. :p
    on the other hand I have often thought of testicular removal for increased athletic performance..

8. Invisible Soul

That is very true I guess. :p There did seem to be a lot of ignorance in the OP's post and question.

I sort of did understand it, but the way he worded it, made it come across as very confusing. For a start, transvestites don't get sex reassignment surgery, as he stated in his post. I kind've understood his question, but refused to answer because of the ignorant and discriminatory tone in which it was asked.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

ok. I tried to understand it the best I could. :D

10. Invisible Soul

Although the prostate is not removed during SRS, it does lose any functional purpose as a working part of the male anatomy in transsexuals. Its for this reason that mtf transsexuals taking oestrogen are at a far lesser risk of getting prostate cancer than the average male. And for those who have had reassignment surgery, the risk of getting it is just about zero.

What? Is that a joke? :p

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

what part?

12. Invisible Soul

"thought I have never , ok not never thought of SRA, to have a vagina. I would honestly do considering my creativating characteristcs now, if I had a small penis. I would, I dont so.. :p
    on the other hand I have often thought of testicular removal for increased athletic performance.."

That! :p

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

I sometimes t think the nut sac is in the way, its more intrusive then a dick imo,.. not really any mass to it and it does what it whats.. I dont find my penis in the way was often as i do my nuts.. im well endowed 3chilly/6relaxed/fully pumped im pushing 9.. relaxed and chilly its easy to native tie and tuck, but there is no where for the nuts to go.. I think for myself removing them, would increase my acrobatic performances - being realistic im to old now to be a gymnast again, I have a swimming pool now, so Ive been advancing on back flips, things ive neglected for years.. But still on solid ground im a little scared.. broken bone my age is no fun. I dont care how much narcotics you get.. :D

14. splitpersonality

splitpersonality Member

ok guys,
    i will rephrase my question.here is what i want to know.if a transvestite has chosen not to get rid of his original male equipment and regularly has anal sex - as the receiving member (as he does not yet have an artificial vagina) does he ejaculate through anal intercourse?
    here i am assuming two things,one that a shemale feels himself to be a woman hence is not interested in penetrating another shemale/male/female inspite of possessing a penis.secondly receptive anal pentration is the only recourse left to him .

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Alright step 2, never use the word shemale period. Some transwomen if they maintrain erectile function still do in fact use their penis in penetrative sex if they're comfortable enough with it. Some are way too uncomfortable to do that, others aren't. But after enough time on estrogen there will near no ejaculation period in any form of sex.

16. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Ok ok ok, can I call them ladyboys instead??

17. Invisible Soul

I think it is okay to use the word shemale/tranny/ladyboy etc.. for autogeynephiles, (often wrongly mistaken for transsexuals) and certain transsexuals, but not those who were genuinely born in the wrong body. I know how it feels to be associated with those unsavoury labels and I'm not even transsexual or ever was male. Its very dehumanizing. But some ignorant people will use those labels to describe anyone who falls foul of "gender norms" for their own conveniance, and there's not much can be done about that unfortunately.

18. meridianwest

yes he does, because a transvestite never gets rid of his male parts, has no problem with them, and is not on any hormones to mess with his maleness. seriously---did you read any of the above replies before posting that?

19. splitpersonality

splitpersonality Member

the reason i am harping on the anal and ejaculation part is - i have been using an anal dildo myself for a while.when i slide it in and out i invariably loose my erection and no matter how long i keep stroking i never ejaculate.in order to ejaculate i have to remove the dildo and jerk-off manually.that's the crux of my question- does a tranny ejaculate without touching his dick just by getting rimmed in the ass?

20. meridianwest

some guys actually temporarily lose their erection when something is inserted in their butt. they will get it back after a while. also, a dildo is an inanimate object, after all, and it is always worse than the real thing. for example for me it always takes longer to get used to a dildo inside me, whereas with penis I adjust immediately and there is practically no pain involved (unlike when using a dildo). So try it with a real thing, it's completely different. And locate your prostate (use your fingers), that's the secret to anal sex. if you still can't cum from that, then you might be having a problem.
    I really don't know whether a transsexual ejaculates through anal or not, because I don't know whether they retain the function of their prostate or not. Somebody over here said that they didn't. Go for a second opinion somewhere, read up some texts on sex change, your answer will definitely be in there.