Ego Death

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by roddack, Feb 18, 2009.

1. roddack

roddack Member

So what RC have you guys found to be the best at Ego death during a trip? For myself I think 2c-e has been the best

2. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

ive yet to try e but from wat i hear it does seem to be good for a good ol ego death. i also believe that t7 would be wonderful if not for the immense body load at higher doses. i feel if i up it a little more i might get a wonderful rebirth

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

5-meo-dmt, you take one big hit and you will have your ego death in about 15 seconds flat. Nothing else comes close

4. Blinky

Blinky Member

I've heard that about 5-meo-dmt and DMT straight up, for that matter. However, it sounds a bit hardcore. Not sure if I'd like it. From what I hear if LSD is a paper airplane then DMT is a 747 Jet.

5. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

lsd is way more fun than 5-meo-dmt.

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

sounds about right lol. if LSD is like watching a strobe light, than 5-meo-dmt is like getting hit by a bolt of lightning.

idk every time im on a full done of 5-meo-dmt i always think, shit, ive gone too far this time lol. IMO the only drug ive ever done thats too strong.

ohh lookie here jut got another gram of the stuff in the mail. jeezz

7. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha u suck blitz im still waitin on mine. :cheers2:

8. dissociate

dissociate Member

yeah... every time i think i'm dying with 5-meo-dmt. not enjoyable, for me anyways. can't say i've really had any crazy visuals off it though. just the most extreme body load anybody could imagine.

9. includemymistake

includemymistake Member

there are alot of people out there that aren't doing drugs to experience "fun". 5-meo-DMT and DMT are drugs that help us get to the bottom of our own established conscious and review piece by piece our purposes and meaning in this chess game called 'life'.

i wouldn't compare one drug to another saying that it's "more fun". maybe it's just "different" and your terms of language and interpretation are to have "fun". maybe there are different languages of drugs that you haven't experienced yet... or maybe you haven't realized these things yourself.... i dont know where you are ideologically or mentally. but once again, and im sure there are those who will stand by me... there are alot of people doing drugs to further their reality and "self"... not just to "have fun".

Dont get me wrong, drugs can be quite fun. But if you are simply stating that without any clarification... what else is someone supposed to think?

10. includemymistake

includemymistake Member

and the reason you probably feel like you were dying is because you ARE in a sense, dying.

Large amounts of DMT are released from the brain right before an individual dies (or their body gives out)... so when people say that they literally saw "my life flash before my eyes" they are truly meaning it.

so how close to death did you truly go?
    did you have a near-life experience before 5-meo-dmt?

because in a sense... your statement is entirely accurate.
    but once again this varies on set, setting, and state of mind.
    we may never know your experience, but we may be able to reach the same plane of understanding through the chemicals that others have ingested.

11. 1337carlos

1337carlos Member

DMT causes ego death in the sense that your ego is left in the reality that you just left as well.

5-MeO-DMT is quite unplesent, it's like experience all death, not just ego death hahah.

LSD isn't an RC, but I find that it does the trick while keeping your brain intact.

DPT destroys your ego, your sense of "I" and "me" until you cannot distinguish yourself from, let us say, a table in front of you.

5-Acetoxy-DMT completely erases your ego, far better than 2c-E. I like this one the best (besides LSD) because it's a euphoric, clear mushroom trip that kills your ego while letting you still analyze.

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

On a 63mg dose of 2ce, I felt as though I died and was reborn as pure electric energy. I eventually got to the point where I was flying through fields of white light that were pulsing with electric/mechanical sound effects. It was an unforgettable experience.

13. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

63mg of 2c-e? geesh, the most ive done is 25, and the body load from that was intense. i could only imagine how exhausted you would have felt the next day. usually at the end of a 2c-e trip, i just feel like hitting the hay around the t+8:00 mark, but my body just wont let me.

14. TopNotchStoner

25mg is a pretty strong trip too. 25mg made my cousin think his house was hell and that it was on fire, and he thought I was satan when he looked at me. haha Every time he looked at a person, he saw a knife in their chest and/or their neck.

Yeah 63mg is pretty exhausting, mentally and physically, but it's fookin spectabulous. lol Last night, I had 35mg of 2ce and 15mg of 2ci. That shit got pretty intense, as well. I definitely had to smoke a bowl before I could sleep.

15. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

lol, i never get delusional thoughts on 2c-x. but then again, ive never done 63mg. I just couldnt imagine doing that. but maybe someday ill feel brave enough.

16. 1337carlos

1337carlos Member

Fuck.. The most I've done was 50, and it was intense (though I didn't mind the body load). I found that it was too much of a mindfucky or distracting dose, but it was a magical experience.

17. TopNotchStoner

Yeah 50mg of 2ce is an intense trip. It's my standard dose, when I'm taking 2ce by itself.

18. Mystical815

Mystical815 Member

Has it actually been proven that DMT is released in the brain when you die?

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

No it hasn't. And it's not released when you sleep either, those are both just myths.

successful memes ftw

20. includemymistake

includemymistake Member

where is your sources? are you just stating information to deny something that is widespread? very vague.

people need more than statements to prove a point sometimes.

i have also heard that DMT is released when one's body is about to give out (death) thus "I saw my life flash before my eyes".

i'm not saying any of this is right, or any of this is wrong.

i'm saying you should probably elaborate a little more than you did.