Effects are so different from when i first started smoking...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Icktongo1, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Is it my tolerance? Because when I first started smoking weed everything would be slow motion and frame by frame and i'd be lost in my head and thinking about weird things and my thoughs would all flood together and make me move around and such with them but now... I just dunno.. I smoked some killer dank yesterday for 4/20. More then i've ever smoked before, and everyone I was with was high as balls. We smoked out of a bong i've smoked out of many times, so I was smoking right. But... It just wasn't as strong for me. I Just felt and acted really stupid and I couldn't stop laughing I kept going crosseyed. And that's about it. It kinda ruined my high because I felt jipped. -.- I was expecting to be pretty much tripping like I used to get when smoking but nope nothing of the sort. Is it my tolerance do yall think? If I stop smoking for a long while you think I will be back to the old effects. I noticed thoughs effects dissapearing for some time now and I was just wondering. They sorta just got weaker and weaker every time I smoke till now they have just dissapeared. I kinda wanna explore my mind in a trippy way like I used to but I just can't get that anymore. I think it's tolerance. But anywho. This is long and i'm still stupid from yesterday. It was some kick ass shit cuz all my other friends were trippin and the first timer with us was tweaking. His eyes kept opening and closing really fast and he said everything was like a nintendo 64 video game or something like that I don't really rememeber. lmfao. Sorry. done rambling. Some help on my question would be thank you'd. I still = stupid so if none of this makes since I'll reppost later and try to make it make some since :p

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Sounds like tolerance going up to me dude, happens to everyone. Take a little break and see if you can't get mind fucked again

3. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

yeah man, sounds like tolerance, or you smoked yourself sober. that's happened to me a few times. i would recommend switching up your type of weed but sounds like you've got variety going (i dont... at least until i get to a'dam in a couple weeks!). take a two or three day break, or maybe a week, or just try smoking less per session. i find that if i smoke lets say half a bowl rather than a bowl for a few of my sessions, the next time i smoke a whole bowl its like WHOAAAA

4. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I was tellin myself to not smoke any of that dank throughout the week but i've been gettin stoned every day this week with it, but even earlier this week none of the trippy things happened to me.. I'm glad I got my friends stoned as fuck this 4/20 though. I don't know why I though of the effects... I think the trippy things that used to happened is what got me so interested in being high so I guess it was a big downer not to get them this 4/20 and you know with all the emotions heightend when stoned I guess it kinda got me sad or something-.- Oh well. I promised myself that I wouldn't smoke anything for at least a month after 4/20 so I hope my tolerance goes down a bit. :)

5. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

if you give it a month your tolerance will go wayyyy down. you will enjoy it i i quit for 3 years and just started smoking on occasion like.. last summer. it was like iw as a virgin again =-)

6. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

lmao, im still confused though... I mean. I'm always switching up what kind of weed I smoke, and for awhile I had a reverse tolerance, as in, the less i'd smoke the higher I would get, but I gets now it reversed again. poop.

7. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

don't expect anything from weed, just let it happen

8. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

See thats my problem, whenever i smoke i hype it up to be something great, but it never is. Of course its fun, but not like when i smoked my 1st few times, those days were priceless.

9. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

LSD/Shrooms

10. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Sadly i can not come across shrooms again for a long while... and LSD/Acid.. Ha. You can't find that shit around here. And Salvia just became illegal here in illinois, i'd love to give DMT a try but I dont have any way of obtaining it.

11. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

you're only 15, lots of time to explore your mind... just because you can't get acid/shrooms right now, doesn't mean you'll never have the chance

12. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

true. I just find it really fun and awsome being able to do that. and all the things that happened around me just amazes me, and I really enjoy it. and being 15 makes it a lot harder to come across some of these things. I have my connections but a lot of them tend to stay away from acid and shrooms. in fact... I used to know a shroom dealer but he had a bad trip and won't go near them at all and he won't tell me where to get any.. My only other resourse for them was my uncle but he now lives in ireland so I can't get any from him or anything.