Edited the website again!!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by FunkyPhreshMama, Aug 22, 2005.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

ok this is the last layout chnge for a while. i think this one is pretty user friendly and easy to navigate!!!!!!!!!

please give me any input you can
    www.funkyphresh.com

and thank again fleassy for the background and graphics, your skirt is in the mail

2. LostCove

LostCove Member

Last night you had little orange stars next to each subheading (dresses, skirts, pants, etc...) I thought that looked pretty cool. Maybe you could do little stars like the ones in the background title section.

eta: Yeah, everything is really easy to navigate and looks good. ;)

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i looked at the site on a a few different computers and the stars that spun were JAVA and some people couldnt see them..................... I love stars so I am trying to incorporate them into everything tho LOL =)

4. LostCove

LostCove Member

I didn't realize that they spun too. When I viewed it they looked like bulletin points or whatever they're called. I just thought they were pretty nifty. [​IMG]

5. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah they spun when the moust went over them, i am going to look for some that aren java so it wont be that hard to download them

6. Hipmoon

Hipmoon Member

I have to say that this payout is much better and more user friendly. Your last layout didn't fit in my browser and scrolled forever. I really like this alot.

7. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Wow it looks really great.

8. ydnim

ydnim hiya

It is super easy to use but kind of boring. I could not see the stars I guess.

9. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

there are no stars as of right now............ as for the boring part, i tryed not to put up so many graphics and effects that it wold take a long time to load. what browser do you guys use???????? I am trying to find some good things that work in most browsers that are fast loading........

10. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Wikkid the site looks great like that :) It looks profetional yet fun too. Also your right its a LOT easyer to navigate around than before :)

((cant wait for the skirt, i'll post a pic when it arives :))

11. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

i totally love this layout. It's not too busy, completely easy to navigate, nice earthyish colours, yet totally funky. I dig it, keep it just like that :)

12. peacedaisy

peacedaisy Member

I second what lucy said. :) its just the right amount of everything!!
    Looking good!

:)