Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by shewillbloved, Jun 7, 2006.

1. shewillbloved

shewillbloved Member

My girl and I got into an argument over whether ecstasy definitely decreases your chances of getting pregnant. And if so, how long will it have that effect on your body if true?

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

doesn't increase or decrease chances of pregnancy
    increases chances of sex for some folks, reduces their inhibitions, makes 'em forget to use a condom, that's about the only way it could affect the chances of pregnancy

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I'd love to see someone rolling and actually having sex. Maybe when it starts to wear off but in any case.....

outta this thread

4. candygurl006

candygurl006 Member

it can decrease ur chances of getting pregnant, but only if you are taking them on a regular basis... basically if ur on it al the time its gunna fuck with ur insides

5. tigress.*

tigress.* Member

It doesn't decrease the chances of getting pregnant. But after a male has done ecstasy, good luck getting hard the day after or a couple days after... ;)

Every guy I've talked to couldn't get hard the day after they did E or a couple days after.

For me ecstasy doesn't make me want to do anything sexual...at the most I want to hug and cuddle with anyone...but I usually dance for hours and hours and feel connected to the music.

6. MegaCore

MegaCore Member

are u kidding the best sex ive ever had was after an e, my man had no troubles staying hard i think we both took about half a day to cum but it was the best session ever