Ebay goods on non-bulk level from China.

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by Angelus Mcsawself, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Angelus Mcsawself

Angelus Mcsawself Banned

Somthing should be done about the ability to buy single, small, cheap items from China on ebay.

I have no major gripe about businesses or individuals buying 10 plus of things to be frieghted personally, though perhaps 50 plus would be a better idea for items priced <£10 each or somthing.

It seems a bit non-economical to encourage the sale of single items over that distance given half of China would be flooding the place with auction listings and the postal system is not used efficiently, nor are the rescoures of Chinese individuals who have more than enough people to sell to without shifting world economic values in a spiraling void,

It is nice sometimes to be able to buy the equivelant at the money you have left.. I have certainly however decided against doing that.

Small businesses should be based in the UK and a fair price should be paid for the bulk orders. A fairer price in turn means product choice is more cautiously thought about by the middle man.

I have not really done a vast amount of research into this but it has not been mentioned here and when I search on ebay I often get presented with 'from China' single purchase possibilities, which do arrive singularly.

I do not need a better argument than, 'thats how we would have it!'
    Case closed at that juncture, "milk the teat of your average maoist".

Well look, your counter arguments do not function when my countries small business go down the pan because too many can buy somthing dirt cheap, we appreciate our livelyhoods here, some of us, though are arrogant enough to bitch about the ones who are not so lucky, whilst they would help you save the livelyhood YOU wanted. Do you want it or does this not matter me dear Britain?.

2. Angelus Mcsawself

Angelus Mcsawself Banned

They might rather wait for the second coming!
    Surely it would be highly enlightening and polite with a twist of perfect miracle!

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

meh, if they have good seller reputation, wherever I can get it cheaper.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i buy from china often...never from UK...UK postage is just too ridiculously high