eating weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by chris, May 18, 2004.

1. chris

chris Member

ive heard various things about this
    most of what i hear is that you need to cook it into butter or anything with fat
    and you need to actualyl cook it into it, otherwise it wont get u high

but hte other day someone said he ate weed and it got him high, and that u dont need to eat any more than u smoke to get the same amount of high it just takes longer

can u eat plain weed without cooking or mixing anything and get high?
    what does cooking it do to it that lets u able to get high from it? wont the THC go into ur blood whther its cooked or not?

2. blackeyedcrow

blackeyedcrow Member

3. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

ya you can get high off of brownies with pot in it .. i have but i recommend smokin hahah eating is dumb its just funny to put it in food and give it to someone who doesnt know that their is marijuana in it hahaa

4. chris

chris Member

i didnt mean to ask whether u can eat it in brownies

i meant can u eat the weed plain and get high? without cooking it into anything?

5. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Yeah, you can get high just from eating weed raw, but it's far less effective that way. Rather Un-economical...

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

You don't need to cook it, but if you do it gets you much higher.

You actually want to eat less. Because if you cook it right, you get much higher than smoking.

You can eat plain weed to get high, but you get much higher cooking it. It "releases" the THC into your food.

7. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

Yea I stuck weed in between doritos or any cracker really, like Wheat Thins. Anything to mix with and get rid of the taste of weed in your mouth.

I must have ate about...2 grams most times. You get reall high. Its hard to tell when it will kick in. Many times it took 3-4 hours, but once or twice it only took like half hour to an hour. Its fun because you'll just be in the middle of a conversation and the high will hit you reall hard, real quick.

I suggest doing it few times to check it out,see how it feels, experiment, takes more to get you high though so,:(

8. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

The one and only time i've made brownies, We put a 1/2 oz. of dank nugz in them (after cooking it in butter)
    I asked my dad if he wanted one, and he was like yeah,you guys can't make brownies but i'll try em"
    So he ate it, then about an hour later he was sitting there watching tv, and he was like "damnt chad, you REALLY did make brownies huh?"---It was funny because you could just watch him get all high while sitting there