Eating Pussy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Papa1441, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

When I was much young I did not enjoy eating pussy, I would do it but it didn't really do anything for me. Now I don't know what changed but nowadays I LOVE TO EAT MY WIFE PUSSY!!! I think about it all the and I eat it every chance I get, who else enjoys eating pussy

2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I first did it a few weeks after we married and I convinced my wife that both of us would enjoy it. I love it, and she has great orgasms as a result.

3. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ve been eating pussy since the first time I had sex and never plan on giving it up.

4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I like the sound of that.

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I was 13 the first time I licked a pussy. A girl my age spent the summer exploring our sexuaity. She wanted us to fuck one more time and took my cock in her mouth to get me hard. It worked. Next time we were together she asked me to do her. I loved it! A few days later I got the nerve to eat my first cream pie. She loved that.

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes I enjoy it, I've eaten every pussy I've had sex with. Each woman was slightly different asking me to provide different things and I've always been glad they did because I'm going down there to please you so any advice provided is welcomed and followed through with.

7. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I would love a line of woman running a train on my face, get on till you get off! ..... then on to the next!

8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Wow. Where is the line???

9. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

It’s starting to form at my front door now.

juicelover likes this.
  10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

On my way!

11. erofant

erofant Members

First time was about age 17. High school. Love licking the kitty ever since!! No quickies either!!

12. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

That’s my exact story! 17, in “love” with my high school GF, and IN LOVE with cunnilingus (to put it in fancy terms).

13. reese1965

reese1965 Members

Love it. Always have. Definitely no plans to slow down.

14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

And I'll bet she was in love with you!

15. Jerkaddict

Jerkaddict Members

I've loved eating pussy since I started having sex. I could do it for hours. It's so sexy making a woman squirm and moan and cum just from your tongue

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's the only way my present wife can have an orgasm, she gets hers first then I finish inside her unless she sucks mine out while I'm eating her. It happens sometimes, I'm on top of her (69) while she's sucking and working my prostate with a toy when she blasts off clamping my head with her legs...I love it.

juicelover, Uhardrodnme and Angela36 like this.
  17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Boy I love the sound of that!

18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I absolutely love eating pussy too, and would do it multiple times per day every day if I had the chance. And not just for really hot women either. I know several chubby girls whom I'd love to lick out. To me, foreplay and cunnilingus are the best parts of sex, and seeing and hearing her moaning with pleasure while I'm eating her out is the bomb!

19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

[QUOTE="Mr. Man, post: 8652759, member: 42912"To me, foreplay and cunnilingus are the best parts of sex, and seeing and hearing her moaning with pleasure while I'm eating her out is the bomb![/QUOTE]
    You sound like the ideal date! Too often people overlook the joy of the noises made during sex. It's great to hear your mate enjoying what your doing to him.

20. Northside

Northside Members

I absolutely love to eat pussy. When I have regular PIV sex I love the feel of her pussy. When I eat her pussy I get to not only feel it, I get to see it, smell it and taste it. I love to eat pussy!