Eating or smoking?

Discussion in 'Processing Marijuana' started by Blizz, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Blizz

Blizz Guest

if you have a small amount of weed what would be better to do (.3-4g) to smoke snappers (small bowls) or to make firecrackers? (small edible weed crackers)?

If you have never made firecrackers and that small amount of weed is all you have?

I heard first time you eat edibles it doesn't hit you as hard as the other times.
    so what would be better?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You would need all .4g in the firecracker to have any effect. You need more weed for edibles but the high lasts longer so it evens out.

Potency will depend on the weed. Buying on the street you will not know the THC % for sure, many dispensary's do not even have this info. Testing is expensive and few places are doing it right now due to the gray area legality of weed.

70 to 100 mg of weed is a good dose for decent effects on a beginner. Any more and you may green out and have an unpleasant high. I usually eat around 150 mg but I am a edible veteran. But at 150 it can get intense. Edibles are a different experience then smoking and it is best to start small.

For example if weed is 15% THC there would be 150 mg of THC in one gram. I think 15% is a nice average for decent weed but if you are using scwag a few grams could be needed. That stuff can easily be lower then a few percent THC.

People think edibles do not work because they do not do them right. You must bind the THC to fat to process it, if you don't it passes through you with no effect. So for a fire cracker find peanut butter high in fat. I am not personally a fan of peanut butter. I think normal butter works allot better, then you can make cookies or something similar. I would eat them on a full stomach. You want the edibles to sit in your stomach and not be burned up for fuel, that way it can absorb. Remember to wait for the high. Edibles can take up to 90 minutes to kick in and you don't want to overdo it.

3. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

Depending on your tolerance I would either: do the firecracker (Look up a good guide, make sure you do it right) if you have a lower tolerance... or just smoke it in tiny bowls to be more conservative if you have a tolerance.

4. SamKush

SamKush Member

If I were you I'd just smoke them :)
    It's just me :)