Eating Married Pussy

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Deleted member 322887, Jun 26, 2022.

1. I confess it is a special weakness I have, eating married pussy is so intense. Going down on another dude’s wife is almost as much fun as fucking them. But I have several times just gone down on a woman with nothing else involved.

The hottest pussy eating session was actually with a cuck couple. The husband about busted a nut as he watched me eat his wife’s pussy. She could not have intercourse, due to medical reasons, the first time we hooked up so I treated her to my “A” game in pussy eating.

The key thing I am trying to center in on is finding a woman married at least 10 years, who may have kids and a very vanilla sex life. Eat a woman out in that situation and likely she will want it regularly. With the right woman, I’d oblige.

Jcinalco, Lovnflman and Suburbanray like this.
  2. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I'd still enjoy it immensely if I could eat out a woman as she sucked me off, even if that was all it was. Sometimes when you get your cock into them things get complicated, but what woman wou suck cocks like there was no tomorrow and not want that meat in them too.

Jcinalco likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I have a brief affair with a married woman who just loved to 69 suck and grind her pussy on my face. She was a neighbor at the time and damn her pussy would get so wet while sucking my cock. One particular afternoon she had three orgasms on my face as she kept grinding and grinding her soaking wet pussy all over my face. The poor woman said her husband of 9 years refused to eat her pussy.

4. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

Many years ago I had a one night stand with a woman whose husband did not to down on her. She didn't expect me to either, and came to bed with a contraceptive sponge inserted. Spermicide is not my favorite flavor, but it didn't stop me.

Jcinalco and Well I'm curious like this.
  5. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I would eat married pussy if it's clean, and clean of cum too, I don't want to eat someone else creampie.

If I was fucking someone else wife I think if I was into her I would be into eating her too, now if she's not getting eaten out at home It might be why she is straying and wanting to be eaten out.

Most pussys have had cock in them before we got to them so if you eat it you eat it.

Jcinalco likes this.
  6. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Licking another man's wife to orgasm is an amazing thrill. To push your tongue into the most intimate part of her body, taste her wetness and then bring her to orgasm pushing your tongue as deep into her as you can is amazing.

I also get off on imagining his cock right where my face and tongue is, pumping his cum into her body

7. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I was lying next to a couple a s the guy was giving it to his wife doggie style. I held his balls, rubbed her clit and felt as his cock pounded between her pussy lips. I felt his balls contract and his cock pump as he jismed into her. So horny.

Bocci, Sumbaljack, Jcinalco and 2 others like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Many afternoons I've been in a heated 69 (me on the bottom) with my man's wife eating her delicious pussy, she's sucking my cock, and then he begins fucking her doggie style to periodically pull out and fuck my mouth. When she orgasms all over his cock, I love sucking her juices of his sexy cock to then pull her ass cheeks in tight to eat his entire cream pie as we all know he's going to want to fuck us both in the ass once we give each other a really good rimming.

9. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Did she say she found you better than her husband?

My experience with married women is their husbands are always bad in bed and offem quite controlling. Another guy (or woman) and they really let go. The taboo thrill is definely part of it as well.