Eating firecrackers

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by smashnationalism, Jun 30, 2006.

1. smashnationalism

smashnationalism Member

so...i was thinking about making some Firecrackers tonight (bud with peanut butter and cracker)...i was wondering if anyone could give a definate heat and time length...otherwise i was simply going to do a general average of what i have read, that being around 300-350 degrees for about 15-20 mins...if anyone had any better info, let me know. Also, after i cook them, can i save them for a day/week/month?...do they loose potency with time?

thanks in advance.

2. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

This is a topic I am actually interested in, but I know very little about it. 300-350 sounds a little hot, I'd be afraid the thc would vaporize.

I'm pretty sure you can keep it in any airtight container, especially in the fridge.

3. tyc

tyc Member

hahahaha lmao

4. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

This keeps getting better and better. Cook the peanut butter on a baking sheet an put it inbetween the crackers...are you kidding me?

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Yes,what does happen to the crackers? I wonder.:rolleyes:

6. tyc

tyc Member

i have never even heard of doing this until now... and im high... but my guess is once the peanutbutter and weed heat up enuff u just plop that on the crackers u have chillin on ur plate...

lol

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

the crackers WONT burn if you wrap the whloe thing in tinfoil.

8. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

You were supposed to let him burn cracker after cracker until he figured it out haha.

9. Cannijuana

Cannijuana Member

I remember the exact recipe from overgrow.com that has worked really well every time i tried it. Get about a hlaf gram of bud and cut ut up as small as you can. Then you need to use non-hydrogenated peanut butter, the knid where the oil setteles at the top. This is the only kind that will work, and use smooth pb. Put some on both sides of saltine or graham crackers and sprinkle bud evenly im between. Bake at 320 degrees F for 22 mins. Let. I also remember reading that they get more potent the longer they sit, only the carckers get stale. This recipe wont let you down!

10. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

why don't you just put in in the microwave then you won't have to worry about burning the crackers

<------------------------stoned

11. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

will it work though^

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

dude... dont eat a fire cracker... it'll really hurt.. and probably cause server damage to your mouth