Eating Disorder Please Take This

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by 1love7766, Apr 29, 2007.

1. 1love7766

1love7766 Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FILL OUT THIS SURVEY, I NEED IT DONE FOR MY SOCIOLOGY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!! ps:its kept confidential, no explanations, just choose one of the options given THANKSSS!!

1) Are you male or female?
    2) Age:
    3) How often are you concerned about your weight or personal appearence?
    a. never b.occassionaly c. all the time d. i am obsessed

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no?

5) Why do you feel the need to keep a good personal appearence (weight wise)? answer only one, the one that you think is the most truthful
    a. to meet the current standards of whats "hot"/to fit in
    b. to pick up dates
    c. because otherwise I'm insecure
    d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes or no?

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). yes or no

8) Are you comfortable with your current weight/image?
    a. yes, i love it! b. its okay c. i hate it, i wish it looked different

2. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

1) Are you male or female? Female.
    2) Age: Fifteen.

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no? Yes.

5) Why do you feel the need to keep a good personal appearence (weight wise)? answer only one, the one that you think is the most truthful
    b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes or no? It CAN, yes...but it doesn't always.

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). yes or no No.

3. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

1) Are you male or female? female
    2) Age: 19
    3) How often are you concerned about your weight or personal appearence? concerned? occasionally

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no? No.

b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes or no?

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). yes or no.

8) Are you comfortable with your current weight/image? Yes.

4. Justagrrl420

Justagrrl420 Member

2) Age: 20
    3) How often are you concerned about your weight or personal appearence? c.

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no? bulimia - yes

5) Why do you feel the need to keep a good personal appearence (weight wise)? C.
    answer only one, the one that you think is the most truthful
    b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes or no? No, because there are some medical instances where someone is overweight and CAN'T help it. Thyroid problems, etc..you never know another persons personal battle and never will so whether a person is big or not doesn't reflect how they care about themselves.

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). yes or no

No, attraction to the person, is usually personality based with me.

b. I'm learning to give myself leniency.

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

1) Are you male or female? Female

2) Age: 28

c. all the time

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no? Yes, both.

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? Yes, sometimes.

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). No, I'm only this hard on myself.

c. i hate it, i wish it looked different, although hate is a strong word at the moment, more like dislike.

6. lovelyhippo

lovelyhippo Member

2) Age: 17

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes

b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). no

7. Relic

Relic Coming Unhinged

) Are you male or female? Female
    2) Age:28
    3) How often are you concerned about your weight or personal appearence? a. never b.occassionaly c. all the time d. i am obsessed

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no?

b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident

8) Are you comfortable with your current weight/image? a. yes, i love it! b. its okay c. i hate it, i wish it looked different

8. NaturalHighs

NaturalHighs Member

1) Are you male or female? Female.
    2) Age: 29
    c. all the time
    4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no? NO

d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes or no? It CAN, yes...but it doesn't always.

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). No.

c. i hate it, i wish it looked different

9. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

1) Are you male or female? male
    2) Age: 21

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no? borderline anorexic for a little while, just a really low calorie diet

b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident
    aren't C and D the same? I mean, being obese is generally pretty gross, so, one of those

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes or no? absolutely

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). yes or no - yes, I would never date a 300 pounder

10. madcap

madcap Member

2) Age: 19
    b.occassionaly

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no? No

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes or no? Yes

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). yes or no? Yes -i just couldn't date a big guy

b. its okay

11. megzipie

megzipie Member

2) Age: 16
    b.occassionaly ->rarely

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes

b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident
    I don't feel the need to keep up a good personal appearance weight wise.

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? no, as long as people deny themselves nothing, this shows they care about themselves in a psychological sense. if someone starves themself, this can also show they, on some level, care little about themselves, and have little self respect.

7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). no

a. yes, everyone is different and the way i am is the way i am meant to be

12. Angel86

Angel86 Member

2) Age: 21

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? No

b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? No
    7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). Nop

13. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

2) Age: 17
    a. never b.occassionaly c. all the time d. i am obsessed Used to be d. obsessed, now it's c. all the time.

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? both

b. to pick up dates
    d. to feel confident

d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves?
    Yes. It can, for certain people and certain aspects of what "taking care of yourself" is.
    7) Does the way someone look affect whether or not you would like to date them? (be honest). At first glance, yes.

b. it's okay. still feel like there's room for improvement.

14. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

2) Age:18
    3) How often are you concerned about your weight or personal appearence? couple
    b.occassionaly

4) Have you ever suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or other forms of eating disorders? yes or no? yes

5) Why do you feel the need to keep a good personal appearence (weight wise)?
    d. to feel confident

6) Do you feel someone's weight can reflect how much they actually care about themselves? yes or no?No

b. Its ok