Eating Creampies, Snowballing,Cum Play

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by topper, Jul 20, 2022.

1. topper

topper Member

My wife is the one who broke me of my cum hangups. To this day its still something that we can share together.
    Is Cum Play part of your fun together, or even alone?

2. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

No, I cleaned up my wife once but it's hard to get the courage to start all though it seems like a good idea while I am pumping I lose interest after I blow. I wish I didn't but then she's not that into the idea of me cleaning her cream pie even though she will swallow a load of cum.

Kyle Gee likes this.
  3. regina73

regina73 Members

I used to love it with my first wife and she loved it too. we also used to snowball although sometimes she didnt want to share but keep it for herself but we would still kiss after she swallowed and yes i swallowed too. love the tast

Prplyrs, topper and JeffT like this.
  4. topper

topper Member

We turned my very large ejaculations into a positive+. Eating her messy/hot/dripping Creampies turned her on, so I was happy to oblige. She even showed me off to a friend who watched and couldn't believe the amount of cum .During her Femdom Photography Phase I had eaten or wore more of my cum then she ever would.
    When we were separated, I went on a wild tear. If I was able to cum in the woman I was with, I almost always ate their creampies, which did turn them on. Kissing after a bj was not only the Polite thing to do, it was the Hot thing to do. Never a complaint and more lustful fun than I ever imagined.

5. regina73

regina73 Members

nothing wrong with that . my wife loved when i licked creampie and snowballed, thou some tomes she didnt want to share but keep it for self. always wanted to watch her do someone else and creampie histwice she was going to do someone else but didnt happen, another time we did wife swap but i dont know what she did. i did fill his wife up but didnt clean her out

6. Cum play can be a part of my play but is not a regular part. I will have to admit the idea of it grossed me out at first. The first time I was exposed to it, it took me by surprise. I was playing with a couple and it was our first time meeting, we had agreed that it was just a meet and greet.

I met them out and about in a city in between both our locations so we could feel comfortable. Turns out that was great decision becuase we all got pretty comfortable quickly. We flirted, drank, laughed and enjoyed mentally stimulating conversation so much that by the time we were ending the night the sexual energy was palpable. We were walking out of the bar getting ready to say good night, when I asked if she mind if I kissed her. She consented and I made sure to lay it on her thick, while grabbing her ass where he could see. Her face turned red as she smiled ear to ear, he says "whoa, I think she really enjoyed that" and then suggested we hop in his car that we were right by so she could enjoy more of my lips, she plushed and smiled in agreement.

We get to his car which is parked in a parking garage across the street from the bar. We get in the back while he is in front and I immediately go back in for another kiss. This time letting my hands explore her body a little more. She had amazingly soft curves to explore, so I couldn't help but be rock hard. As we kissed I could see her hands being anxious as to where to put them, so I grabbed them and placed them in my lab. I whispered in her hear, "I don't mind if you explore a little, we will only take this as far as you want to go". This was her first time doing something like this and I knew she was hesitant. But at this point establishing good chemistry with the two of them throughout the night was paying off because she was getting real comfortable. Her husband was encouraging us all night and at this point he had turned completely around in his chair, starring with a glazed look of enjoyment and permanent grin.

When he saw me place her hand on my lab, he says, "name, I am loving this, so enjoy yourself". My hands had already caressed her inner thighs making sure to slowly and gently pass by her vagina, but when he said that, I felt her body relax even more and her legs loosen. My fingers new that body signal and went on a mission. I didn't even have to open her pants before she was orgasming. The build up from the night made sure it didn't take long for either of us. Because immediately when she caught her breath, she pushed me back unzipped my pants and stuffed her face full of my cock.

I don't think I have ever blown a load so fast. She took a mouth full and I thought she swallowed. As she set up, she starred at her husband in the rearview mirror, who at this point was struggling between keeping lookout and rubbing a hole in his own pants. When he saw she was looking at him, she stuck her tung out and winked at him. His face lit up and he immediately turned around in his seat and went in for a kiss. I later found out that this was a fantasy he had shared with her. She saw the opportunity as a great point to let him in on the fun. But I must admit after a sloppy kissed exchange between the two and my cum running down both their faces I was internally conflicted. I was kinda crossed out, as I would never want another man's cum in my mouth. But on the other hand the way he smiled and touched himself and came in his pants as they kissed turned me on. He was satisfied and I didn't have to do anything with him. The power to satisfy 2 people without ever having to intentionally touch him was a pandora's box that I will never be able to close.

From that point on I was totally okay with him cleaning up, tasting my cum and enjoying it in various ways as position of dominance. I still only enjoy it if he has expressed interest in the fantasy or I know he is bi/bicurious. I want him to want it.

7. Mtnman

Mtnman Members

I only eat pussy after I cum in it, I don’t like pussy without it dripping with cum

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have snowball kissed a couple of times but we both prefer to swallow his cum while continuing to suck his cock.

topper, Prplyrs, SantaCruzRob and 3 others like this.
  9. Andy00

Andy00 Members

I'd love to find more ladies into this kind of game.. till now very few of mt gf liked it

Well I'm curious likes this.
  10. Bocci

Bocci Members

My first experience of this type was when we swapped with this one couple for the first and only time (they seemed a bit off both behaviourally and mentally). His wife wouldn’t let anyone eat her and he desperately wanted to eat someone else’s creampie. We agreed to meet. They watched me fuck and fill my wife and then he went down like is was his last meal. I fucked his wife a couple times that night but, even though she got off, she really seemed like a dead fuck. Anyway, it was a strange turn on watching him eat my cum out of my wife.

11. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I eat my wife’s cream pies all the time after our mutual friend makes a deposit. After I lick his cock clean then eat her out is totally heaven . Trust me it’s when she comes in with a wet cream pie and wants me to guess who’s it is. It’s when she walks in, her breath smelling of another man’s cock and her pussy is soaked like no other. She never hides the fact that she just got laid, but it’s a game with us to see if I can guess who it is. Over the years I have learned who has boned her based on her demeanor, there is one 8n particular that I can always get the right one. When she comes home and says take it easy on me I know she has been with my buddy Todd, he has the fattest cock of any of them, he also fucks her a long time so she comes home sore and used up.

Openmindedguu, Prplyrs and regina73 like this.
  12. regina73

regina73 Members

also liked when mine would share a blow job, and yes nothing like a cream pie always wanted watch her do someone else then clean her and give him a BJ

13. Windman

Windman Members

While I have never snowballed per se, I have kissed a woman after she has blown me and loved the taste of cum in her mouth.

Kyle Gee and regina73 like this.
  14. Bicuriou5

Bicuriou5 Newbie

Every now and again, I would ask my partner to take my load in her mouth and feed it to me so I can swallow it. My problem is that I find it hot while I'm horny but gross after cumming. So it is always a rushed process. Never crossed my mind to lick my cum off her body, probably for that reason. Also not sure she is very fond of me eating my cum, but she would let me have it when I ask her

15. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Yeah, I lose my nerve after I've blown.
    I have locked her out after filling her and I sometimes say I'm going to then I lose interest after I've blown. She doesn't seem to get off on the idea so she's not encouraging it.
    Suck me off and swallow it she's fine with that. I don't think she thinks I should taste the cum or show interest in it. But she's happy to suck my cock dripping with her juice halfway through fucking

Prplyrs and Bicuriou5 like this.
  16. topper

topper Member

When we were younger, my wife would always tease me and tell me to lick her pussy as my cum oozed out. It wasn't unitl many years later when I discovered what I missed because of my own hangups and inhibitions. I started off licking it off her tits. I would lick up if I shot on her back. The time I shot on her asshole, I told how hot it looked and I had to eat it. Ive looked forward to eating it whenever the occasion arrises. She enjoyed it too. The lust of the experience kept me hard the entire time until I fucked her a second time.
    PS. I ate that creampie too .

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
  17. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

@topper I envy you. I think the idea is hot while I'm fucking but soon lose nerve. If I could stay hard and go again I would. She's pretty open to a lot of stuff, well I think so but still probably pretty vanilla too by the standard here.
    I think I've always known Im more open minded and would like to do more kinky stuff to keep it interesting but I need her to engage and encourage things too.

When the time is right I might try go down on her licking her out deep after I've blown to try keep on a roll.

I've said it before I'm not into the cum but I'm probably up for eating my own before I could eat another guys cum.

18. liquid silk

liquid silk Members

Todd might be tuff to follow but a freshly fucked women to me is like she’s probably just getting warmed up. Creampie sloppy seconds snowballing, i love a turned on women( that’s open minded) nothing hotter for me.

19. Elendil

Elendil Newbie

My wife has no interest but I’ve swallowed other men’s and I love to eat my own cum

20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I have no interest in vum but my wife swallows.
    I would like to get the courage to try more.
    I don't think I could eat the cum first time sucking cock but let's see where it goes, best not rule it out because you all say it's good.

Prplyrs likes this.