Eat It!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by sunshine186, Apr 8, 2013.

1. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

What are your favorite edibles??
    In high school my friend made and sold special puppy chow. or other people compared it to the muddy buddy chex mix. fucking delicious and got ya blasted! I've never made it but I found a recipe online.

7-8 cups Chex Cereal
    1 rounded cup semi-sweet chocolate chips \
    1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
    1/4 cup of your finest quality cannabutter (stronger the better)
    1-1/2 tsp Vanilla
    1-1/2 cups powdered sugar

Measure the cereal into a big bowl; set aside. In a saucepan, heat the cannabutter on low heat. When almost melted, add the chocolate chips. When 1/2 of the chips are melted, add the peanut butter. After everything has melted, turn off heat and remove saucepan off the burner. Add vanilla and stir just until mixed. Immediately transfer the chocolate mixture into the bowl of cereal using a spatula to get everything into the bowl from the pan.

When all the chocolate is in the bowl, mix with a wooden spoon (or anything really) to evenly coat all the chex in the chocolate mixture. Transfer this chocolate cereal into a 1 gallon Ziploc freezer bag and add the powdered sugar. Seal the bag and shake the mixture until sugar has coated everything (30 seconds).

Now, lay out a 3 foot long sheet of wax paper, and pour the contents from the bag onto the wax paper to cool. Evenly spread out the mix, letting it cure [​IMG].

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 stay positive and love your life ~311

i made rice krispie treats with budder
    i used the amount of butter in the recipe i found online
    they were tasty

i might make a half batch the next time, because they don't keep very long. and they were strong enough that i didn't want to eat them that often.

3. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

lol (stronger the better)

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Cheeba Chews are really nice. When they say the 175 mg quad dose is allot they are not lying. You can buy edibles that are over 200 mg now, but I have not been brave enough to try them. 175 knocks me on my ass for hours.

I make my own butter but have never tested it for the official mg amount, but I usually go a qp of shake to a pound of butter so it ends up potent.

5. I actually have had soo many edibles now, and I haven't once tried to make them.

There was a large craze my senior year in what felt like the whole state where there were these cheese-its from the dispensaries around the state that would blast you off! they smelled and looked like normal cheese-its so many people would eat them in class just casually.

I don't know the amount, but I've tried a 300mg brownie and that didn't get me as high as 5 cheese its, and 300mg is a LOT! that did get me high though, but nothing like those cheese its!

Anyways, I remember the day they ended, it was the worst. The dispensaries almost all simultaneous closed that line, I think it's because too many people who had med cards would buy them in bulk and sell them off, and come by the next day to buy more. Of course they didn't need that many cheese its! The greatest thing, is you could get like a bag of 30 for 5 bucks, and that was probably worth nearly 50 bucks!

I've also tried lots of teas, gummies, brownies, pastries. I love edibles, I now usually hit for the 200mg or 300mg range for a grand old day!