Easy recipe for marijuana brownie edibles

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Still gonna make brownies

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Hey Jennifer. So, how often are you doing edibles? I used to use them every night, and now I've been sober for almost a year or something. I think I quit last April.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I used to like to listen to music when I was high on edibles. I got into some R&B stuff that was on the radio doing just that. Now I like Demi Lovato and Justin Timberlake, lol... (which wasn't true before). Do you like music?

Well, I hope you're feeling okay. I can't imagine how awful you must feel half the time.

4. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Jennifer, I sent you a conversation.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

A few years ago a friends of ours took advantage of a quiet evening when her kids had been invited to a friends party.
    To spice things up a bit, she cooked a tray of brownies, but they were a complete wash out and did nothing to liven the evening up.
    Later when she went to collect her children, the poor girl giving the party was exhausted and said. Never again, the kids all got hyper and even ended up swinging off the light fittings.
    Needless to say, she had put the coloured decorations on the wrong tray and when her husband dropped their children off, he had taken the decorated tray of brownies to the children's party.
    Fortunately, no one ever found out about their mistake.

Jennifer19 and soulcompromise like this.
  6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I do edibles at night my mom out of town for a couple weeks so I’ll probably be doing them during the day to this is the stuff my caregiver gave me I put a little under my tongue and boy did it make me cough and my mouth feels on fire

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

This is the stuff

Attached Files:

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Omg that was not good lucky no one found out and kids were ok

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I’m hanging in there I’ve got the movie pineapple express on Seth Rogen and James Franco and Danny McBride I love those guysEastbound and down was one of my favorite TV shows love vice principal’s to

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I do like music to I like a lot of 80s music well all kinds not really a big country fan but I like the old 80s country I do like Five Finger Death Punch some of the new music that’s out now

11. trashed

trashed Members

A friend uses Toll House cookie dough from the store, makes cannabutter, cook @ low-med. heat for 25-30 min.
    Then let it cool, make sure you leave the cookie dough out a bit so it gets drier. Then after the cannabutter cools some, put it in a bowl with the dough and squish with your hands till it's an even consistency, then make the cookies and bake. You can add a little flour if it's too squishy (likely...)
    You can obviously regulate the strength by the amount of "ingredients". This is a good way to get rid of non- buds and dust, etc. too.

12. newo

Not such an easy recipe but I thought I'd show off the cookies I baked:

[​IMG]

13. Kushman42

Kushman42 Members

What strain do you use for this recipe? I love Golden Goat will it fit?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2018
  14. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Strain is important!!! Sativas will get you lively. Indicas will get you sleepier.

rollingalong likes this.
  15. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Hybrids are everywhere these days however. :)

rollingalong likes this.
  16. newo

I just happen to know some growers who give me the trim in exchange for edibles. Don't know the strain so I just call it homegrown.

rollingalong likes this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

IMG_3825.JPG IMG_3821.JPG

left is a candy made with coconut oil hash tincture which is right....mine on the right looks much like yours jen....i wasn't 100% happy with the way either turned out....no pic of the green dragon as the bottles are brown and it would just be a picture of a brown bottle...cant see the tincture inside....green dragon is an Everclear based tincture that is fun in morning coffee....and in coffee all day long :)

not sure why the website inserted that dog picture lol...that's my captain and i assure y'all i don't waste edibles on my dog...he is just napping near the wood stove

Attached Files:

Lynnbrown likes this.
  18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ive tried many forms of edibles both my own and store bought...my favorite by far is the chocolate bars made with co2 oil....100mg sent me flying....and i can easily eat ten times that of other forms

19. newo

On your recommendation I bought a gram of Golden Goat. Holy shit! Awesome stuff!

20. kid4twenty

kid4twenty Members

This is probably the best I can do ahaha. But making the butter would probably be more potent.