Easy recipe for marijuana brownie edibles

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So my caregiver is trying to get me some edibles she made some brownies but said they were too strong for me now she’s looking into making other ones and then she was talking about making some Low dosage gummy bear Edibles I have a bunch of pot obviously I can’t smoke Do any of you know of any recipes on how to make cannabis oil for brownies

Asmodean likes this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Hey, welcome back Jen.. good to see you, hope your doing good!

Jennifer19 likes this.
  3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thank you been in and out of the hospital my respiratory system is failing alll my organs are squished together my lower lungs are collapsed due too my suclious will be on oxgen the rest of my life no smoking ever Again Iv eccpet it I’m working very hard too get better I’m not giving up maybe years from now I won’t need oxgen

ZenKarma likes this.
  4. morrow

morrow Visitor

You go girl! Never say never.. always think of the morrow.......

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

jen .....there are several ways to make various kinds of oil for edibles.....I think you would like the butter method.....it really depends on the amount of weed but generally you simmer the weed in melted butter and then squeeze the melted butter out of the weed with a good strainer....the butter will reform in the fridge and you can use it anywhere you would use regular butter

there is also bho oil ,glycerine oil ,, ethanol oil , coconut oil ,,olive oil......

jen ..... look up ''rick simpson oil'' on google or wikipedia

ZenKarma, Asmodean and Jennifer19 like this.
  6. The butter my friend makes will blow your socks off. We make tea with it and................................

ZenKarma, Jennifer19 and rollingalong like this.
  7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

But the box of brownie mix I get calls for oil ?

ZenKarma likes this.
  8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Rolling along will look that up The stuff I get calls for vegetable oil or doesn’t it matter?

ZenKarma likes this.
  9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

There was a website on yahoo.com that I found years ago and it’s said too have 4 grams of pot put it in a sauce pan with vegetable oil and you’re goal is to aim for less than Simmer or too low will extract very little THC and to high will burn it so they said you want it on medium low constantly stir I just don’t know how long it said to constantly stir for

rollingalong likes this.
  10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I’ll see want my caregiver comes up with but I thought since I have all this pot and I would just do a little experimenting

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

...are sure it doesn't call for vegetable glycerine?.....that is one of the more popular ways to make tincture

the actual olive oil recipe is different and calls for concentrate and not bud

12. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You can always go old school, just grind the pot into a powder and toss it into the brownie mix.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

It’s just a Pillsberry dough boy brownie mix

14. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Ct scans of my lungs First pic is of a normal set of lungs the second pack is mine you can see how the difference is and how mine are all squished together

Attached Files:

15. newo

Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Krusteaz, , etc, cheap brownie or cookie mix does the job just fine, no need to go all gourmet unless you want to. I don't do the cannabutter, here's my simple recipe.

Grind your trim into a fine powder,
    using a blender, strainer, whatever works.

Pour your oil for one box of brownie mix
    into a tempered glass measuring cup.

Add 2-3 teaspoons of trim powder.

As an option you can add 1/2 teaspoon
    of vanilla extract to cover the taste of pot.

Nuke it in the microwave for a minute, then let it cool for at least 1/2 hour.

Then just add it to the brownie mix.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Jennifer19 and Asmodean like this.
  16. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

A lot of websites I have looked up said have the amount of oil the recipe box calls for put that in a sauce pan with the ground up pot stir constantly some say you wanna stir it for 10 minutes another website says for two hours Have on medium low. Do I constantly stir it for 10 minutes or two hours?

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I just want to know how long you constantly stir it when it’s in the sauce pan

18. newo

Dunno. That's why I nuke it in the microwave.

19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

OK found a recipe that I used many years ago it step-by-step guide and it even has pictures with every step that you do it’s saying to weigh out 5 g of marijuana I think that’s quite a bit imagine smoking 5 grams I printed out every step by step Instructions and photos that came with it

20. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Got a bunch of sample hash edibles from my caregiver and this goowy stuff that goes in the freezer you take a butter knife and drop a tiny bit under your tongue it’s got CBD in it with a tiny bit of thc will post pics tomorrow