Easy cash "the hippy way"

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Gregonzo, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

Hey all,

I got this in my e-mail about a week ago....followed the instructions...and I got my first three letters today....try it....it's hella-fun!!!

make money with a five dollar bill

Date: 12 Feb 2004

Comments

Hi, I thought I should share this amazing story with everyone. Last summer my daughters 13yr. old friend that lives across the steet told me she had $21,000 in her bedroom closet and didn't want her parents to find it. She asked me if i could hold it in my bank account for her. I was totally shocked by all this. The first thing I asked of course is, Are you serious and where the heck did you get $21,000? She explained to me that her and a friend started a "mailing business". and all the money is being sent to her grandmothers house. Her Grandmother is in the Hospital and she gets the mail on the way home from school. She thought if her parents found out about the money she would get in trouble. She didn't think that she would still be getting all this money in the mail. She said she just wanted to help her parents with the bills sense her mom can't work anymore. Anyway, she went on to explain to me what she actually did to get all this money and I was very skeptical until she brought me a shoe-box packed with $5 bills. She told me there are three more at the house and if I could just deposit the money in her parents bank account without them knowing it would solve all her problems. She then asked if I could use any extra money. Of course like anyone I said sure, who can't these days. She said ok then I will add your name to the list a sent it out tomarrow. Do you want your money to come to your house in the mail she asked. Still being very skeptical, I said sure why not. To make a long story short... Two weeks later envelopes full of money started pouring into my mailbox. more and more each day and i haven't worked sense. I also noticed that her dad hasn't been going to work either. If i have your attention then below is how you can learn something that will change your life for the better.... If you want to make a few thousand dollars really quickly, then please take a moment to read and understand this opportunity I am sharing with you. NO, it is not what you think! YOU DO NOT have to send $5 to five people to buy a report, get on their mailing list, OR buy a recipe or any other product. NOR will you need to invest more money later to get things going. This is the fastest, easiest program you will ever be able to do. Complete it in One hour and you will never forget the day you first received it in the mail or online. If you are doing other programs, by all means stay with them. The more the merrier! But please read on. First of all, there are only three levels, not four, five or six, like many other programs. This three level program is more realistic and much, much faster. Because it is so easy, the response rate for this program is Very high and Very fast. And you receive your reward in about fourteen days. That’s only Two weeks - not three months. Just in time for next month’s bills!!!!!!!!!!! HERE ARE THE SIMPLE DETAILS You mail this letter 20 copies or post 20 on the internet. You should send them to people who send you their offers/programs, because they are already believers and your program is better and faster or post them in chat forums or on message boards. Even if you are already in a program, continue to stay with it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well. RIGHT NOW! It is simple and takes a very small investment, not hundreds of dollars. And it will pay you before the other letters even begin to trickle in!! Just give one person $5. That’s it! That’s all! Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you should have at least seen $7,000 because most people will respond due to the low investment, speed, and huge profit potential. We are now at a 50% response rate! That’s a $10,000 return. So let’s all keep it going and help each other in these tough times. 1. On a blank sheet of paper write: "Please add me to you mailing list" and include your name and address clearly and fold it around a five-dollar bill. Send this to the first name on the list. Only the #1 person on the list gets your name and a five-dollar bill. 2. Retype the list only, removing the first (#1) name from the list. Move the other two names up and add your name to the list in the third (#3) position. 3. Paste your newly typed list neatly over the old one and make 20 copies of this letter and send to 20 prospects or post 20 on the internet on message boards or chat forums. An excellent source of names is the people who send you other programs, and the names listed on the letter that they send you. Do it right away. It’s so easy; don’t mull it over, One hour! That’s it! There is no more to do. When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your gifts. The gifts will be sent to you by over 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself who are willing to invest $5 and one hour to receive $7,000 in cash. Your entire investment will be about $5 to $10 including the $5 gift you sent the first name on the list, envelopes, copies, and stamps. That’s all! There will be a total of $7,000 dollars in your mailbox in $5 bills in two weeks. Consider that! CAN I DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE, No mailing lists to buy and wait for. No further trips to the printer or copier. And now you can do it again over and over with your regular group of gifters. Why not? It beats working! Each time you receive a MLM offer in the mail, respond with this letter! Your name will climb position at a Dizzying geometric rate. I just spent two weeks in Manhattan at the Plaza seeing every show and attending every concert I wanted to and I haven’t worked in three months. Some people may want to purchase a mailing list of opportunity seekers and send out 200 or more. That’s fine. You can if you want to. That decision is yours to make. The possibilities are great. But we are enjoying a 50% rate to this letter. Not interested? C’mon you have nothing to lose! Experimentation? One hour of your time and about $5 to $10! ACT FAST AND GET MONEY FAST HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK COPY THE NAMES CAREFULLY AND SEND FIVE DOLLARS TO THE FIRST NAME ON THE LIST! DO UNTO OTHERS AND ENJOY YOUR MONEY!! 1.Tom Dunleavy 300 2nd St. Blakely, Pa. 18447 2. Neil Touw, #66 2703-79 St., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6K-3Z6 3.Greg R. Wright 9333 Shiela Dr. Indianapolis, In 46236

2. FreedomRyver

FreedomRyver Member

Is this for real?

3. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

well, like I said I got it in my mail...followed the instructions.....(expecting not much results for a total of 5$ for right, 37 cents for stamp, and maybee 10 cents for one envelope, one hour of e-mailing, and forums posting, and handed out to 5 friends... I spent ohhhh i dunno....looks like $7...one week later i made $15!!!!!!!! go figure i don't care how it works... it just did...and still is!!!!! ( alot has to do with us not ripping us off) another words.... invest your letter and five bucks to the top guy on the list. It's only good karma!!!! besides you'll love it when you get letters and you know that us "counter culture folk are taking care of each other".......so lets make money the hippy way.....like the letter says and communicate fairly...

peace and light and solidarity,

Greg R. Wright

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

It's a typical pyramid scam/scheme.... If everyone actualy sent money, it would work, but why send money when you can just put your name on the list? That's why it doesn't work. :rolleyes:

5. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

Pyramid???? no a pyramid only allows the top person to bennifit the most.....yah if someone dishonestly puts there name on the list it's crap and it would work for them...however you should Know about KARMA right?....why cheat someone else when it opnly cost you 5 dollars so all your pics...and all your bad karma and all your negativity and all your blahhh!!! won't stop it for working for people who help each other...(and if you are reffering to me....note that sice my name is at the bottom of the list....I willl not receive any mail until YOU get it then send it....so a SCHEME is completely out of the question and is only a closed minded and unintelegant response

peace and solidarity to you SOuless chaos????

6. howl

howl Member

dude... its a pyramid. i seriously doubt the cat that started it had karma in mind. good luck though.... i hope it works out for you....

7. Kastenfrosch

Kastenfrosch Blaubeerkuchen!! Lifetime Supporter

WEll in this coutry where I live, this kinds of chainletters are illegal for a reason....

8. RYEAIRBUDDHA

RYEAIRBUDDHA Newbie

Its a pyramid!!!!!

9. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

a pyramid (once again!!!!) only allows the person on top to gain.....Once the letter moves once...that TOP person is eliminated from the list....;t is basically the luck of the draw....It only cost me 5 dollars and a 37 cent stamp and I've gotten 45 dollars thus far....I already surppassed my 5 dollar investment. I mean the letter only works as good as the people that receive it....you send out 20 or 40 welll you may only get about 5 people to play fair......I just posted it to share it is no big deal...I did it in about 1 hour and forgot abou it for a week....then I got some mail...

Peace
    Greg