easy access to weed alts?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jojoeyes, Aug 19, 2005.

1. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

i'm 15 and relatively broke...anyone know something i can smoke that is easy to find (penut shells..but i hear that doesnt work) and isnt rediculously bad for me?

2. kris_p

kris_p Member

there's nothing...just wait till you have money and buy some more weed..if you dont have weed and you need to resort to smoking else to get "high", then you have a problem....you can't really substitute marijuana for anything

3. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

dry out some banana peels, crumble em up and smoke em
    thatll get you really high

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

there is no weed alteritives,the only thing is nutmeg but you dont smoke it you either eat it or drink it, but the high isnt that good and you get a realy realy realy bad hang over

5. kif

kif Member

Smoke some pole.

Just fuckin with you. Im afraid your s.o.l. Go get some beer or something.

6. aesther

aesther Member

beer or tobacco, but that's a horrible habit to start

7. Colours

Colours Senior Member

some people think salvia is pot alternative, though it can be more expensive than pot.

8. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

salvia is in no way a weed alternative,its a totaly differnt plant with totaly different effects that are nothing even close to weed,salvia can make you trip VERY hard

9. stonr

stonr Member

woohoo, i would love to eat an eight of shrooms right now. omg im gonna pop some pharmies, and smoke a bowl.

10. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Yea, salvia is completely diffrent from weed.Its in no way a weed alternative.

11. LoserMan

LoserMan Member

I wish I never smoked salvia.. for some reason every now and then when I smoke weed I think I taste salvia... anyway, if you have a resiny pipe you could always get the resin and smoke that... other then that, I wouldnt smoke anything else. just wait until you score another sack...

12. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Drink loads of Red Bull I suppose?

13. Colours

Colours Senior Member

"salvia is in no way a weed alternative,its a totaly differnt plant with totaly different effects that are nothing even close to weed,salvia can make you trip VERY hard"

at a low dose salvia can have a weed-like effect (which really feels nothing like being high) especially if you smoke the leaves and not extract.

some places label it as a weed alternative. i would say this is inaccurate for the most part.

14. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

You should get some Nitrous. It's not really the same as a weed high, but it's MUCH MUCH MUCH more intense, and only lasts about a minute. It's pretty cheap, 5 bucks for a cracker a balloon, and $10 for a box of whippets. They are better for you than smoking weed.

15. Colours

Colours Senior Member

dunno about that one.

16. kif

kif Member

Do those while rolling, that high is insane!

17. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Inhalents are dumb. Nitrous can be safe, when mixed properly and given in the right doses by doctors, but huffing shit is just bad for your brain.

Salvia will make you trip if you smoke the extract, the leaves as they are will give you a pleasent buzz, but its not quite like pot. And the Extract will hit you by your second hit, then you trip for around ten minutes. After that you'll have a calm demeanor for around a half hour.

Morning Glory seeds will probably make you trip if you go through the process and extract it right, but if you use seeds from home depot or something, they may be covered in chemicals. The chemicals will make you sick, so try to find seeds that haven't been sprayed with anything.

Nutmeg will give you a buzz from what I hear is like a relaxed stone. It takes about 6-8 hours to kick in, so take maybe 4 tablespoons before going to bed then when you wake up you'll feel buzzed or something. From there take another Table spoon to boost it. From what I've heard at least, I've never tried it. I wouldn't do it often, I heard its bad for your liver. If you take a lot you can poison yourself and get violently sick...

18. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

PLEASE, do your research before making such comments. Nitrous use is not huffing. It does not kill anymore brain cells than a bong rip will. The only thing you have to worry about is the depletion of vitamin B12 in your body, but that's not even a factor unless you are sucking on a medical tank for 3 days.

I'm so tired of people comparing huffing paint/glue/other crazy things to Nitrous, they are NOT EVEN CLOSE.

19. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

try the nutmeg. it doesnt feel bad when your on it, and teh hangover is just feeling lazy. but i thought it felt good, just dont expect yourself to get much done.

i thought it tasted fine but my friend couldnt handle it so i mixed ti with vanilla icecream and he loved it

ive only had the dry stuff, and it feels sorta.. really nice. its sorta like weed but not. its hard to explain. at any rate, if your a man and can handle a bit of unusual taste then try te nutmeg. but try ot get fresh, ive heard thats what gets you to hallucinate and stuff, there seemto be two types of reports and lots that include really heavy inebriation but i just felt the milder effect

take it in the morning

alternatively jees dont people know about dxm?

and then we get all the people going on about how it snot worth it and being totally ignorant to the priorities of a teenage lookin for a high.

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

im sure youll find it isnt better for you than weed though, i mean for one it has killed plenty of people ;)