East TN Regional

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by WanderingturnupII, Apr 10, 2007.

1. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

This is right down the road from me, but I doubt if I'll make it

"this is not the cumberland gathering.it is a rainbow gathering .family will be present.

I-40 to hartford tenn.take exit 447 cripple creek road.follow cripple creek road sometimes also called big creek but stay with cripple ceek until you reach grass fork road [should be a citgo station] turn rightfollow to gulf road.[gulf road doesn`t show on map]it will turn to gravel in about a 1/2 mile. follow to welcome home.
    this message was recieved by phone from tenn.. this is a rainbow gathering.ignore all rumours of cancelation.this in a state forest and we are not sure of regs.the dates we were givin were;april 15 to april 29th.
    please bring all good thingz.cleanup starts when you get there."

2. makno

makno Senior Member

is anyone thinking of going ?...this is neer us and i want to go .....

3. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

I might possibly be able to stop by, plans of a trip to TN are now in the workings for the period of april 19th-23rd, so its possible...haven't seen family in a while..
    lovin'light
    adam

4. makno

makno Senior Member

im sure it will be a small event ....so , if you show up , youll be making the difference by being kind n all n shareing ....u can make a big impact on the thing .

5. WanderingturnupII

I'm always the one that rants about citing one's sources, aren't I? Well, I pulled those dirrections off of a Yahoo group, for Oz kitchen, I believe.

I'm thinking this might be a gathering largely of drunk road dogs. Lots of fun, if you're into that sort of thing, but not for everyone. I'm basing this guess on the statement that this gathering is on State land, instead of the Natn'l Forest. Remember, Little Hawk is bannished from the NF for 18 mos, or something like that. It now looks as though we might day trip out that way Saturday, anyway.

6. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

They're definitely fun if youre in the mood...dunno if takin my lady and her daughter for their first rainbow experience would be the best idea...but hey, if i dont make it... we'll all be there anyway, enjoy the movie

7. makno

makno Senior Member

hurry gathering

8. WanderingturnupII

Weather was lousy last weekend, we stayed home. Anybody make it out there? Or to that Alabama gathering?

9. Sweet pea ky

Sweet pea ky Member

I'm leaving out today I hope to see ya'll there.

Sweet Pea

10. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

yep, i made it to the alabama gathering. light turn out. big a-camp crowd. Oz was feeding beautifully as usual. was a beautiful stretch of forest

11. Sweet pea ky

Sweet pea ky Member

I came out of the woods yesterday and I'm going back in. Its beautiful there and we're feeding everyone. Mobetta kitchen is great. Come out and see us. Lovin ya, Sweet pea