early morning tripping happenings.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Desos, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Desos

Desos Senior Member

so i guess it was this morning -- sort of last night -- i was tripping and around 4 am me and my friend were outside my house smoking a cigarette.

then a light appeared through the trees pointing right at us, and i heard something to the effect of 'police, mumble, mumble' repeated three times.

i asked my friend if he heard that and he said no. so i pointed to the lights behind the trees.

then it was like 10 cars all pulled up to my house and screeched up outside it and kept their headlights on. excecpt... there were no cars. just noise and lights. it was like say if the swat team was going to do a raid on a house and they had those lights of theirs and they just turned them on to iluminate the whole place.

we started asking eachother 'WHAT THE FUCK!'

so we started running inside. then when we got around the back side of my house we heard some kind of foreign language reminsicent of spanish.

it was like there were dozens of cars and mexicans/swat cars pulling up outside our house, but we couldn't see anything... just their lights.

we ran inside and locked all the doors and stayed inside for the rest of the night after that.

now i mean it could have just been some mexicans doing something crazy at 4am outside of my house, but that was just absurd. i have seen invisible cars before -- well i guess i havn't acutally, lol. but this was so much more than that.

2. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

Thats fucked up

3. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

yeah, but you were on acid..

give yourself a month to come to a conclusion other than 'woah, omg!, wtf?!' - and you'll probably decide on something rational.

4. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

haha wtf. but this reminds me of something i've been wondering for a while. if your on acid in a friends car or something and he gets pulled over, theres not much hiding it, but could you just say you were on salvia, or better yet DXM?

5. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

the only people that can answer that are the people that have pulled it off, so try it and see.
    can't see why not, as long as you're actually on a drug they can't test for.