Early Leo + early Libra pain?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by azezal, Apr 22, 2007.

1. azezal

azezal Member

Early Leo + early Libra pain?

2. buttrfly)i(

buttrfly)i( Member

i hope not.....i just got involved with a libra and i reaallly like him!!

3. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

Leo and a Libra in love:

Your charismatic personality is outwardly bright and naturally endowed with humor, drama and colorful dress. You love beauty, ornate costumes and entertaining friends and family with your generosity. Libra is the detached connoisseur of good taste and prefers refined modes of décor.

However, you both admire the qualities of each other's artistic skill. Your Libra lover may not fully approve of your many masks and antics. On the other hand you just might find your classy Libra a bit too stuffy. You jump in and get your hands dirty, but your partner would rather coach with their artful eye from the sidelines.

You will have many things in common and can share theater, museums and art classes. You will probably have distinctive styles that are quite different from each other. If Venus is in Libra in your chart or in Leo in your partner’s chart, your styles may be more compatible. Click here to find out where Venus is in your charts.

Your dress preference may serve as a metaphor for other aspects of behaviors and life patterns that distinguish the two of you from each other. Even with these differences, you can find contentment and happiness with a gracious Libra for a mate.

4. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Would you mind posting gemini and leo together? I couldn't find anything that detailed regarding compatability.

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Never mind. I found it and it's pretty right on :) Yay for good sex
    Love Match: Leo Woman Dating Gemini Man

This love match is passionate, friendly and intellectually stimulating. The Gemini man loves to watch his Leo woman create and play and he endlessly talks about how amazing she is much to her delight!

The Leo woman will accept her Gemini man’s fickle nature and need for freedom so long as he remembers to always adore her.
    The sex is amazing and for the Gemini man begins in the mind while the Leo woman relishes in his verbal explanation of all the ways he plans to romance her. These two play a charming and fun dating game!