E + weed

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 21, 2004.

1. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

If there's a bit of a crash at the end of a roll is is it alright to smoke a bowl?
    Will it help, or just make it worse?

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Thank you Starfly!
    I heard elswhere that pot with MDMA causes bad trips, but I suspected that it was a load of bull.
    And I should have to worry about bad trips anyways becaise I'm in a good mindset.

Hmmm... I don't want to open another thread, so I have a few questions if someone would be kind enough to enswer some of them for me.

1. I am going to take half at a time. It is a very small pill and I'm not sure how I would be able to cut it in half without it crumbling.
    2. How much water should I have on hand?
    3. How long should I wait in between taking the two halves?

And I'll make a thread and post my experience... it'll be fun to look back at that thread. it always is ;)

Peace&Love

3. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

I always used to do weed when I first did pills, I thought it helped the comedown and everything, but then I found out it actually made it worse and that I got through the comedown far easier without it. Weed would send me to some place where I didnt know what the hell I was doing mixed with E, bit dodgy. I also found weed would take the edge off E's high somewhat. Some people love mixing them together though, depends how much you like getting in twisted states! :)

4. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Well, I've got plenty of cigs and plenty of herb, so I think I'm set!
    Here's my checklist:

-Music
    -Lava Lamp
    -water (three bottles)
    -cigs
    -Ganja
    -gum
    -This here computer

Anything I'm missing?

5. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I've found that smoking weed enhances my 'e' trip, especially towards the end. Make sure you have a lot of water. If you start to feel crampy drink some water or use the bathroom. When I've done acid or e and it starts to feel wrong it's always because I am so busy tripping my ass off that I forget to go to the bathroom or I need something to drink. Just have as much water or whatever on hand so you don't run out. Mostly if you're active you want to make sure you're drinking to stay hydrated and cooled off. Think in a mindset as though you were doing a sporting activity. You don't want to overheat. Depending on how long you want to roll should help you decide when to take the halves. In my experience I never got the full on effect that way so I would take the whole thing. That's just me though. I think the most important thing to remember is that you're on something. My boyfriend freaked out one time and I had to remind him it was the drugs, not him. So just relax and enjoy the ride. If you think you need something, and you have it, take it (smoke it) whatever.

Oh yeah, get glowsticks, they are super fun!

6. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Wow, you are asll so helpful. Thanks to everyone who responded so far.

This'll be my first roll... and I'll be alone in my basement, not dancing, or with people.
    (well, I might get up and dance to my discman if I feel like it :D)

7. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

If this is your first time then you should try and surround yourself with good music and nice things to touch and feel. Maybe if you're artistic have some paper and something to draw with. I colored like a billion pictures one night while rolling. Basically, have enough stuff around you so you don't get bored. (Not that rolling is boring) You may want to skip smoking then so you can feel out the roll and how it effects you. Maybe save smoking until the end. When I rolled it was always like I spent this large amount of time waiting for it to kick in and then I would just be stupified and rolling my ass off. I never sat still. Plus I could never get my body to be the right temperature so I would change my clothes like 100 times a night. Maybe I really just liked the feeling of dressing and undressing. I'm so excited for you to roll for the first time. Hee hee hee, you're going to have so much fun! :D

8. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Wow, thanks for the support... And I'll only be smoking cigs throughout the roll, but near the end if the comedown is really bothering me I'll smoke a bowl.
    I will be posting a thread later on (shortly after dosing) and updating it with how I feel, etc.
    It'll be fun to read tomorrow.

Peace&Love

9. Guru420

Guru420 Member

I hate to shit on your birthday cake, but are you really 14 years old Sweeper?
    From a medical standpoint its foolish to experiment with psychadelics before your brain fully develops (the brain keeps developing until about 18 for most)
    I've never taken MDMA, but I know from what I've read that it will affect your serotonin receptors and your level or 5-HT (serotonin) reuptake. For a one time use, the effects aren't usually perminent, but the less developed the brain, the more intesely drugs can and/or will alter the neuropathways in the brain.

If you're gunna say "screw this guy, I'm rolling anyway" then at least protect your brain from possible free radicals crossing your cell-membrane and causing oxidation or neuronal death. Take some anti-oxidents (vitamin E, C, Fish Oil extract, etc.) From what I've read (Ecstacy: The users Guide + a bunch of random internet articles), the verdict is still pending on whether X is or is not neurotoxic from a single dose (most likely no). With habitual use, there isn't too much doubt.

I hope you don't plan to use habitually, because for a few days after you roll, your brain has decreased blood flow which means less oxygen to the brain which your brain needs to function and develop.

All of this topped off with at your age you might not be ready for the way psychadelics open your mind.

10. Psilodelix

Psilodelix Member

no, no, no, no... dude every time I roll I have a good time while smoking throughout... and don't smoke from a fucking bowl, be a man... roll a personal joint... a joint is infinatly supperior in the 'chilled' manner in which one can smoke it and it will feel damn cool while doing it. A bowl will give you a more rushed weed high...

-PsDX

11. cat

cat Member

This is a realy good thread! I've only taken E twice but it was well good, last time about a week ago. I was wasted man!! I'd like to do it again, u all sound like kinda regular users so its good to know what to have at hand and stuff. I didnt know it was called rolling! Thats pretty cool. I might take it again sometime soon so I will psot and let u know what happens. One question though, do u all think that E is safe? Compared to, say, weed, how safe is it? I was always led to believe that its basically a 50/50 chance whether u live or die. Is that true? I always get kinda scared after I've taken it but once im goin up its all good. Apart from the rushes, they freak me out a bit. Anyways, advice would be appreciated.

12. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

it definitely helps...that's what I normally do after I roll...relaxes you and eases you down..and it's also best to keep on doing it regularly for the next week after rolling helps evade the crash and eases it a bit (it if it comes)....definitely helps alot...also ciggs help alot also ;) ..hehe..

13. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

yea i remember my first time rolling i was using weed and ecstasy together. i had a red jayjay and a quarter of dro and a very large bong. me, my cousin, and my friend casey all sat in my cousins screaned in patio and droped one red jayjay each and then got to smoking. i was in a bean bag chair and took a few good rips off the bong and just started coughing more than normal. i dunno why this way but it felt like i was about to die or something lol. then when the caughing stoped i started to wave back and forth. like i would lean forward and then back. not just a slight wave but i was learning back and forth a good foot each time and then finally on the way backwards i just fell back and lied back in the bean bag chair and off i went. i didnt feel high anymore all i felt was the tab. it was incredible. lol the more i talk about it i want to do it again :(

14. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Well you're always taking a chance when you do any drug and unless you made it yourself and without testing it you never know what could be inside. I took a roll once that was laced with crystal-meth. It wasn't until I was almost dying that my so called friend decided to tell me about it. Otherwise though I've never had a bad pill. And I knew exactly what to do when I was on that other one. The best thing you can do is learn all you can about a drug before doing it. Learn to identify something going wrong and learn what to do to help yourself. That's what I did. I layed down and had a friend keep and eye on me and I drank shit loads of water until my body was able to calm down. But it didn't stop me from doing it again either. I know that sounds bad but it's just true. I stopped for other reasons later though, mostly because I tore my jaw up too much and financially it never fit into the budget to do as a regular thing. I'd do it again though. Probably the best place I was when I was rolling was at the Notre Dame campus in Indiana. I lived a few blocks away and I went there with a bunch of my friends and being outdoors and stuff was so cool. Plus it was in the evening and there wasn't anyone around. We were all rollerblading too, like wicked fast the whole time because of the buzz. Awww, memories...I really like my 'e' trips.