e-tarded

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by soink, Jun 24, 2006.

1. soink

soink Member

what does this term really mean, some of my freinds have been saying im etarded lately, i dont get it, am i acting differntly after poping so much e but im under pyschosis and dont relize i've changed, what are the personality effects of being an e-tard?

2. pickin_wildflowers

pickin_wildflowers Senior Member

I had been labelled that in that past as well >_>. It basically just means you're whoring the E to yourself... just getting hooked on it, doing a lot, maybe becoming sort of a sketchbag you're not noticing. Basically an E-junkie. Don't listen to them, I found out who alot of my true friends are in an E-binge, no regrets.

3. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

dont listen to them? why the hell not? maybe you are.

4. Radiation

Radiation Ruling the Nation

*drools*

E goood.

But, yeah. An E-tard is someone who does way too much E. That's all...

5. pickin_wildflowers

trippedelia and insane jester.... just no >_>...

6. pickin_wildflowers

not at all... you're just wrong... trust me. thank you and good day my ignorant love.

7. prismatism

prismatism loves you

hehe i love etards. i always thought it was someone (i always thought of a kandi kid) who had done so much ecstacy, they were permanently loopy and sweet and giggly and in love with colors, constantly carrying around a stuffed animals. i have some etard friends, they are just adorable, and mostly boys which makes it twice as awesome.

8. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i do not think we are the ones being ignorant, we are not the ones saying we are totally right without a doubt. what do you think one is? i consider it to be someone that doesnt care about anything but a chemical and the effects of it. that they have the illusion that life is no "fun" without it, people do this with all kinds of chemicals, i think of etards as the same thing as a pothead, just a different drug. if someone is getting told they are like this, maybe they need to step back and see if they really are. "not listening to them" is much more ignorant.

9. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

(VERB) Derived from the word retard, an etarded person is someone who has slowed down intellectually, often permanately, from the effects of Ecstasy (MDMA).

10. polymer

polymer Senior Member

e-tard is a term that has been used in the old rave scene for a long time, to describe people who take WAAYYY too much E. They look, well, retarded while under the influence, and are slower than before taking E.

They're the jaded fools who didn't consider the repercussions of their hedonistic actions.

11. KParker730

KParker730 Member

haha obviously it has different meanings different places

12. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lol yea but the original meaning is what polymer is saying. The meaning of a slang word gets distorted after a while.

13. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

That is what I know the term etarded to be.

Perhaps the orginal poster needs to take a break, and let his mind heal.

14. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I dont understand how there is confusion over what this slang means lol. Etard, retard, one is mentally handicapped, the other is mentally handicapped. What is so difficult here?

15. baloon

baloon Member

it is due to the harshness of the word retard that people tend to sweeten the term etard, and thats why there is so much confusion in this thread

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Thank you for answering that question, but now onto a more serious question: Why are some people here so stupid?

17. baloon

baloon Member

some people here are very young, they do not lack mental capacity but life experiences.
    some people also might be affected by their long term addictions
    some people can talk better than they write
    some people ... I dont even know, why bother?

18. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

LOL I know I know. It was only a joke. Well, not really, but Ididnt expect a real answer!

19. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah i really hope my friend slows down a bit on the pills though im much more worried about the amount of base he does, though at the moment only at raves thankfully.
    god that drug is dirty.

20. baloon

baloon Member

lol.. you got me there