E-related Legal Question

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by eat_some_LSD, Jan 8, 2005.

1. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Tonight I called a girl up (from my workplace's phone) who was wanting to purchases some E's...as soon as she picked up the phone, she told me to "hold on a second" and handed the phone over to one of her male friends (who it was exactly, I don't know).

He informed me that he'd tried to commit suicide this morning and that he'd been in the hospital under suicide watch all day; but that was besides the point. Apparently a nearby officer had a notebook, and in the notebook he had my name, one of my associate's names, and our suppliers' first name; he was calling our names over the radio to a cruiser.

This happened this morning, though no law enforcement has contacted me directly. They know where I live as they've been here several times before, so I'm wondering if whether they've already got a warrant out for my arrest, or maybe if they're just watching me to make the next big deal? I've already alerted my supplier (who they think lives and operates in another town, and don't know his last name), and plan on alerting my clients tomorrow via payphone.

Any suggestions on how to avoid getting snared (besides the obvious one, which is to quit slingin'...which I've already decided to do)?

2. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

they are going to watch you guys for a long time and get you on a good day...i would suggest you, dealer and supplier stop what you're doing for a very long time... stop now and they can't get you...they need to catch you out doing it...

and thats probs most you can do...fingers crossed...hope it works out for you

3. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

so this strange guy just overheard some cop talking about you mater-of-factly over a radio?

4. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Are you sure it's not a prank call? You're allowed to call the pigs and ask if you have warrants out, just say somebody was pranking your phone saying they were 5-0 and you were wanted for parking tickets or something.

5. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

No warrants were ever issued, I was just under light surveillance for about a week...nothing out of the usual except for the third-party giving me a heads-up beforehand. ;)