E alternative?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by steve77, Jun 8, 2006.

1. steve77

steve77 Member

anyone know of any prescription drugs or combination of drugs that will give somewhat of a similiar buzz as E?.....I dont need it to be as intense but more as a motivator and mood elavator and to keep things optimistic for several hours.

appreciate any info

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

sex and jellyfish.

3. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

sex with a jellyfish..
    sweet sweet tentacles

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i tend to agree, though the effects of pure MDMA are slightly stronger. so i usually go for jelly fish with a little more cushion for the pushin to get a crazy roll.;)

5. Stiney

Stiney Member

a light mescaline buzz can sometimes give you a slighly E like high, thats about the closest I've come to e without taking it, but to be honest e is a unique feeling for most people and you will have a hard time getting the same buzz from something else. One of my friends says he gates a similar buzz from getting coked up to his eyeballs and then drinking brandy or whiskey( I'm guessing for the warm feeling) but never worked for me. If your just looking for a mood elevator, theres thousands of them out there, all the sri's and all, prozak and the likes, nothing like e though.

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Jellyfish and Man o wars, if you want that true Molly effect

OR, dare I say it,

Ephedrine

7. nose

nose Member

methylone or mbdb

8. euroherbs

euroherbs Member

alpha asarone and Acorus americanus extract. I receive positive report.
    These items are listed in www.shroombay.co.uk

9. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

i think the only thing your going to find close to E is E, there isn't much else that is similar...although some of the characteristics of large doses of Adderall are similar...the happyness and the speedy feeling you might get on E...but over all they are completely different highs. So maybe you want to try some adderall but your best bet is to Roll on E

10. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

if you haven't got ADHD then take 10 ritalin pills and smoke hash an hour or so afterwards. the ritalin acts as a mood elevator and stimulant, the hash makes the experience psychedelic (but i wouldn't advise it). ritalin's a prescribed medicine.
    as for other alternatives, here's one - take 4-5 heaped teaspoons of coffee and put it in a cup, add a small amount of boiling hot water and add 2 sweeteners. wait for it to cool, down it, and smoke some bongs after it. fucking gets me up in the morning mate.