DXM & Klonopin Trip Report

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pbjube3, Feb 6, 2009.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

through out the day i took .7mg of kpins
    through out the day i took 15mg of hydrocodone
    through out the day i smoked a bunch of weed
    then i come home around 1 in the monring and say HEY! why dont i just trip ooff zicam? i got 2 bottles of it!

EDIT:! so i slammed one and a half bottles down and when i started tripping i just chugged the other little shot. It was very different the just one bottle, everything was more intense i felt like i was gettin crazy closed eyed visuals different place or sumthing like that, it was ufcking crazy but i blacked out i think cuz i took the kpins, i went to lay down and listen to music and the nex thing i know im wakeing up with my head phones on and the mp3 was done playing, i turned it back on and listen to music for like 3 hours i was still tripping, i love this stuff!!!

i went back and edited most my post to explain myself or try to at least

2. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

fuck it i just took a m360 and a tiny chunk of a 1mg kpin, imma drink 600 mg of zicam

3. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

let us know how it goes.

4. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i just drank 24 mL of zicam witch is 5mg in each .25 mL i ate like .3mg of kpins about 5 hours ago, and i ate a m360 before i drank the zicam

so the k pin was about 5 hours ago

i ate 1 m360 at 1pm

i ate 1 m360 and .1mg kpin at 12:30 am and the zicam half an hour after that

i took 2 cough max bottles and opened them both up, them i poured half a bottle into the other full bottle, i chuged that and washed it down with some water, i also drank 1 beers about 2 hours prior to all this i am going to keep an updated journal throw out the night, right now (12:57 AM EST) i already start to feel tingly, i took a zofran (anti naseua) and smoked a bowl to help the stomache, i dont feel nauseas one bit yet, and i am stoned! will up dated soon

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

was feeling a bit neuaseas so i smoked a bowl of weed (1:14 am EST) i am stoped folding my laundry i started to feel light headed and neasuea so i came on the computer and smokeda bowl, im drinkin water too cuz dxm dehydrates the fuck outta me, i got a dimmer switch ill probly take that down a notch and list to some ill jams on my surround sound

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

folded more clothes, started gettin blurred vision the zofran says it casues blurred vision, music seems vibrant and intense, typing is difficulnt (1:24 AM) its coiming on strong like a wave or a heat

EDIT:
    you can see this is where the first wave or pleaute comes on, i can feel very tingly and get light headed

7. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Good trip report so far. Keep it up. I renamed the thread accordingly; I hope you don't have trouble finding it.:D Good luck and have fun.:cool:

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

feel pretty naseus gunna lay down and listen to music, everhintg is spining blurred vision'ahhhhhh

EDIT
    was starting to hit me hard, i really wanted to listen to music and stomache was not feeling good so i wanted to lie down

9. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

wicked closed eyes visiuasl music sounds insane right now its awsone

Crazy closed eyed visuals, not so much colorful and vibrant like mushrooms but very relistic almost like i was watching a movie, it was so awesome!

10. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

glad you changed the name i have got the forum bookmarked in my favorites. Im listening to tool right now i cant belive its only 209 am i just drank the rest of the dxm and smoked more weed

EDIT

This is when i finished off the little swish of dxm in the half bottle, most was bubbles (for some reason this shit is bubbly) i rember not even caring if i drank it or not time was going by slow!

11. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

listingi to zz tops spelling ishard i wish more ppl were talkin sry if im ebigna prick or you cant understasnd mei toook al227amot of this shit ist crazy stuff~

EDIT: I really wanted to show you guys how fucked up i was so i left the spelling the way it texted it, heres what i ment to write (or at least i think):

"Listening to ZZ Tops, typing is hard (i kept saying spelling:D) i wish more people where talking. Sorry im being a prick or if you cant understand me, i took alot of this is, its crazy stuff."

I remeber not being able to see straight at all, even if i closed one eye, typing was damn near impossible

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

where my ppl at i neeed some people to tlakt to feel mad mfucked up listen to rap right now time is hard t tell feels like the computer screen is getting father awayf rom me omg this is sisck i i felt os uckedu p cuzi got double vison and shit

Once again, i was typing like an ass hole lol the computer screen felt like it was moving away from me when i stared at it, i was kinda sad because no one was talkin to me at that time.

13. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

hahaha lol. i know how you feel man. try typing on like 2000 mgs (or roughly that amount). ive done it before and i think i got a thread on here but i forget the title.

i like listening to psychedelic 60s music or underground rap when im on dxm.

people might call bullshit on me being able to type on 2000 mgs but if you take the dxm when your already near a computer, its not that impossible. of course, i had trouble seeing the screen but i was able to write messages. of course one message took me a long time because i had to keep going back and spellchecking before i just said screw it and just typed what flowed freely.

14. IllCanabillyVanilly

15. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im tripippingright nowi andi have to keep on eye shut to see sttragiht i am smokking weeed and lisnging to roloing stones u sholuld see my face
    i was gettin good visualas

my face looked like i was surprised and coked up out of my mind lol kinda jawing but not really, it looked like i was but the muscle wasnt sore neither was my teeth i was listening to my mp3 player all night with my new big headphones, the music was so vibrant, every instrument i could hear with percision, it was magical, i will type what i ment to type now

"Im tripping right now and i have to keep one eye shut to see straight. I am smoking weed and listning to rolling stones, you should see my face, i was getting good visuals"

16. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Rolling stones seemes to be going on really fast its fuckdxc up

The music seemed to be speeding up, i not sure if i remeber this to clearly haha

17. IllCanabillyVanilly

hahaha. are your eyes really dilated and you have like a really surprised look on your face? thats how i get, at least.

18. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im iwickedfuckedup i canty seee streagiiiiiiiht this sisard towritei ahve beeeb bagve somw eorid htihns oibngonnnnnnnnnnnnn

edit
    wow i really have no idea what i was trying to say here, umm, looks like i cant see straight and this is hard to write. i dont even remeber what i was trying to say here, lol wow

19. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

dood its like 11 27 am the next day and ik still fill like floty i still feel the efects that trip last night was crazy i would close my eyes and see legit full vivid immages i mny head likei was watching a movie, this shit is crazy nigga1!

20. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i took two bottles of zicam 16.3ml at 6mg od dxm in every .25ml spray, i think that equeals to be almost 400 can some one please check my math, i still feel like i am trippin i took the bottles at like 1 in the monring its not 11 and i still feel fucked up but not as bad when i was peaking, i was listenig to music all night, im going to conitiue to listen to music and smoke weed

sorry for all the post and mispelling i am idiot