DXM becoming illegal for people under 18?!

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by KParker730, Apr 2, 2007.

1. KParker730

KParker730 Member

I just went to the store to pick up some dxm, and when i went to the checkout counter she said that it was asking for my age! so i gave her my ID hoping it was for 16 and up, but she said i needed to be 18 to buy it! i was kinda pissed and wanted some so i went to another store with a self-checkout line and i didnt have a problem there. i hope this isnt a growing trend cause that would suck monkey balls. anyone else have trouble buying dxm-containing products?

2. RylyC

RylyC Member

I know that chain stores such as wal-mart and target are asking for IDs, the problem is that it is common knowledge.

3. Skratch

Skratch Member

self checkout is the way to go

4. wiuf

wiuf Member

in my town CVS asks for ID but the A&P does not. sometimes places card for CCC's but not Robitussin.

5. HoodHop

HoodHop Member

lol..

but yeah i was asked for ID at cvs.. i was like.." yes im going to trip balls with this" lol

6. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

where i live its soposed to be illegal for people under 18, but thats never been a problem as they always sell it to me with out any id or anything. and by the way im 14 and live in arkansas

7. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

Those bastards at Giant wouldn't give me ONE bottle of Robo gels. I was pissed as hell, me and my friend wanted to have a nice trip and I only had 2 bottles so we went to the Giant to get to one more and those fucking bastards were like ID PLZ. (i was in the self check out btw.) I'm never shopping at Giant again this is bullshit, what if I really had a cough. Then what. I'm outraged, they made me waste 12 bucks because I ended up popping the robos i had with her anyways. Luckily she payed me for the bottle she used but yeah. Sorry for the rant but Giant sucks don't go there.